First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
Let others know what you paid for your car and if you got a good deal!

MSRP:
Dealer Discount:
Rebates:
Financing institution (Toyota Financial, Pen fed, US Bank etc..)
Interest rate:

If leased

Residual %
Miles
Money Factor

Sharing the dealership, Sales advisor and/or state of purchase could also help other forum members find the best deal and steer away from stealerships
Sponsored

QQ520TT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Solara, FRS, Prius
Possible deal on 2021 TUNGSTEN Supra in AZ.

Here is my story. I am shopping for 2021 Supra. Dealer doesn't have the colors I want and tried very hard to sell me their 2021 Tungsten(I meant, hilariously hard!;))So, I was lucky to know their floor price for this particular one. I guess the dealer will hate me to disclosure everything here. So, pm me if interested.

I do noticed they gave me 6.99 interest(bank unknown) for the finance option in the offer sheet. This is probably why they can offer me a very low price. But I already have the approval letter from chase and BOA for 3.0. They don't know about that. My advice is go get your bank or CU loan approved before going to the dealer and don't talk about finance option until you all reach the final sale price.

God bless the MKV. I feel dealers gonna have a hard time to sell those.

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching

Here is my story. I am shopping for 2021 Supra. Dealer doesn't have the colors I want and tried very hard to sell me their 2021 Tungsten(I meant, hilariously hard!;))So, I was lucky to know their floor price for this particular one. I guess the dealer will hate me to disclosure everything here. So, pm me if interested.

I do noticed they gave me 6.99 interest(bank unknown) for the finance option in the offer sheet. This is probably why they can offer me a very low price. But I already have the approval letter from chase and BOA for 3.0. They don't know about that. My advice is go get your bank or CU loan approved before going to the dealer and don't talk about finance option until you all reach the final sale price.

PM sent

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

:rofl: 6.99? Debt should be practically free right now. Good on you to have your financing aligned beforehand and not fall for this. Wonder if they will try to wiggle out of the price they offered when they find out that you have your own financing lined up though.

QQ520TT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Solara, FRS, Prius
:rofl: 6.99? Debt should be practically free right now. Good on you to have your financing aligned beforehand and not fall for this. Wonder if they will try to wiggle out of the price they offered when they find out that you have your own financing lined up though.

Exactly! Dealers always have their ways to eat our hard earn money. They also low balled my trade. I told them no trade then. To my surprise, I still can get the discount price. Anyway, I was firm with my colors, so no deal for now.

Evoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
'21 Tungsten 3.0 Premium. 58,408 - 3,321.62 discount = 55,086.38 - my trade + cashiers check = don't owe a penny. :thumbsup:
Nice! Was that the OTD price? I Just got a 2021 Yellow Supra 3.0 Premium. I found it harder to negotiate because it's a rarer color.

MSRP: $57,065
Dealer discount: $2,000

Did a trade in and cash for the rest.
Got it from City Toyota of Daly City, CA.

KellyJoe

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Nice! Was that the OTD price? I Just got a 2021 Yellow Supra 3.0 Premium. I found it harder to negotiate because it's a rarer color.

MSRP: $57,065
Dealer discount: $2,000

Did a trade in and cash for the rest.
Got it from City Toyota of Daly City, CA.
38,000 OTD after trade, taxes, etc...

jdubs626

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Honda Civic Si

pm sent as well

jorligan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ferrari 458, McLaren 650S, Porsche GT3, Alfa 4C, Ford Raptor, Porsche Macan, 21 Supra Turbo
2021 Red 3.0 Premium
MSRP: $58584
Discount: $4474 - no trade
Financing: PNC
Interest: 2.84%
Sponsored

Last edited: