NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Exhaust looks great but the fact that you have to trim your diffuser makes it a huge šŸ‘ŽšŸ» especially for guys with aftermarket ones
šŸ˜† šŸ¤£ what, how many mods have you added to your car that requires no modification???? The tip is 5". Idk not you but I'm use to modifying holes to get things to fit lmaoooo.... ijp but nothing good comes without putting some work in

• Love
Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You know what looks worst?
A hole cut out of the bumper
We don't own $5k EK civics
That is unacceptable even in a 40$k golf let alone a 60$k Supra
Unacceptable means don't buy it. I dnt regret my purchase name something in your cart you added without modifying something else. That's a stupid excuse honestly. Did u pay 60k for a car to add a Intake add whatever exhaust you want to run and a tune... that's saying car should have come built to your liking. This platform is nothing but grown man Legos.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
@PikkaGTR what passenger side hole? šŸ˜‚ and cutting abit on the driver side isnā€™t noticeable if done right. I took a small cutting wheel to remove less than inch in widest spot. Then take a polishing wheel to clean up edge. Doesnā€™t even look like it was cut.
0D66B439-0C07-41CB-B2A8-AED6EFA13644.jpeg

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Iā€™m personally not a fan of single exit exhausts and i like tuned sounds hence why I usually say AWE touring and the magnaflow X-mod are my personal favorites for this platform. This looks just like some pretty burnt titanium straight pipe to me so the price is a little ridiculous considering itā€™s barely any material being used. This exhaust with a catless downpipe has to be ear piercing inside the cabin idc what anyone says about it having no drone. And if you want 5in tips AWE has two of them coming out the back! But again sound is subjective not trying to bash itā€¦ itā€™s just not my cup of tea.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
This is the amount needed to cut on rear. If done correctly it will be a clean look.
FCC96180-D6C2-4726-B3AE-F9CCBB0510C0.jpeg

GhostSZN

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 A90, '11 R8 V10, '10 R35, '08 350Z
I've been eyeballing this pretty heavily based on the look, I'm just worried the sound wont be substantially different than the Tomei I'm currently running ;-;

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
Brrooooo this is the best exhausssttttt! Yaā€™ll should hear mine
You look like you have a track car so maybe this won't matter much to you. But how is the drone on the SP1R and catless? I daily my supra and as much as i want a super loud exhaust, I was in a friends A90 with Catless AWE Track and the drone was almost unbearable to daily drive.

Whats your opinion? Would you be able to daily the SP1R?

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
You're welcome to justify your purchase any way you'd like
I will simply pass on the 90s ebay looking fart can that doesn't fit
To each their own
Haters in the building

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I've been eyeballing this pretty heavily based on the look, I'm just worried the sound wont be substantially different than the Tomei I'm currently running ;-;
Lol I feel it will plus won't deteriorate like the Tomei

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You look like you have a track car so maybe this won't matter much to you. But how is the drone on the SP1R and catless? I daily my supra and as much as i want a super loud exhaust, I was in a friends A90 with Catless AWE Track and the drone was almost unbearable to daily drive.

I dnt have a catless but the drone isn't that noticeable. The cabin is fairly quiet on the supra u could barely hear the stock exhaust and downpipe in sport mode. Windows up music low if I'm playing any I dnt notice it at all. I rarely lower my Windows all the way but even halfway down no bother at all either.. then again ask me in a few days after the thrill of the exhaust has calmed down some.

Ps. I daily my supra as well.

SnowCr4sh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

I daily my car too even if its a track car. The exhaust sound is really different, like theres no similar sounding on it. Its not ear piercing exhaust like tomei for example. The drone can only be experience when cruising on high gear for example 8th gear cruising in freeway. So if you dont like drone just downshift to 6 or 7th gear where rpm is high. Iā€™ve never been pulled over for exhaust though its loud when I want it to be loud and if you want it to be silent, just upshift. Easy as that

5E3D5661-079E-4143-811C-071876509DDC.jpeg
Sponsored