SP1- The standard for MKV

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
I daily my car too even if its a track car. The exhaust sound is really different, like theres no similar sounding on it. Its not ear piercing exhaust like tomei for example. The drone can only be experience when cruising on high gear for example 8th gear cruising in freeway. So if you dont like drone just downshift to 6 or 7th gear where rpm is high. Iā€™ve never been pulled over for exhaust though its loud when I want it to be loud and if you want it to be silent, just upshift. Easy as that

5E3D5661-079E-4143-811C-071876509DDC.jpeg
thanks for the reply. Thats pretty sweet you daily that car, i assumed it was a weekend warrior haha.

Thanks for the info. I really want this exhaust. I currently have the ARK DT-S. My next step is to go catless, but I don't think it'll be as loud as the SP1R (and I want LOUD). I just don't want a ton of drone lol. But I think that usually comes hand-in-hand with exhausts. Maybe I can find someone local who has this exhaust and can let me ride with them to see how it sounds in the cab.
Sponsored

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
I dnt have a catless but the drone isn't that noticeable. The cabin is fairly quiet on the supra u could barely hear the stock exhaust and downpipe in sport mode. Windows up music low if I'm playing any I dnt notice it at all. I rarely lower my Windows all the way but even halfway down no bother at all either.. then again ask me in a few days after the thrill of the exhaust has calmed down some.

Ps. I daily my supra as well.
Haha yeah I think we all have novelties wear off after a few days. I will say this exhaust is hands down the best looking Single exhaust for our cars.

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Haha yeah I think we all have novelties wear off after a few days. I will say this exhaust is hands down the best looking Single exhaust for our cars.
20221215_224357.jpg
so update since I'm actually on a 13hr drive. The drone is noticeable had its presence. But to me it just replaced the road noise I have. I'm on Proxes R888r not sure what your running. Doesn't annoy me but it's evident..

Ps I've been blown up twice in theater my hearing is done lol. The drone sounds so much better then the constant ringing in my ears.

20221215_224357.jpg

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
@NFamous60 going on 19yrs in AF, annual weapons firing , constant loud jets and aircrafts, two trips to Iraq plus few other locationsā€¦plenty of ear ringing, sp1r doesnā€™t bother me. Also had few built evos w straight pipe and dump pipe setupsā€¦so sp1r isnā€™t loud compared to those.

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
20221215_224357.jpg
so update since I'm actually on a 13hr drive. The drone is noticeable had its presence. But to me it just replaced the road noise I have. I'm on Proxes R888r not sure what your running. Doesn't annoy me but it's evident..

Ps I've been blown up twice in theater my hearing is done lol. The drone sounds so much better then the constant ringing in my ears.

20221215_224357.jpg
Thank you for your service! I do have tinnitus in my ears (probably from all the guns shoot although I was not in the military) so I am slightly "concerned" about the drone as I want to somewhat protect my hearing lol. I REALLY need to find someone local who has this exhaust so I can hear it in the cabin

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Thank you for your service! I do have tinnitus in my ears (probably from all the guns shoot although I was not in the military) so I am slightly "concerned" about the drone as I want to somewhat protect my hearing lol. I REALLY need to find someone local who has this exhaust so I can hear it in the cabin
I need to find someone local too :/

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
To better give a picture in normal mode with the car shifting to 8th gear low rpm the drone will bother you or get on ur ne4ves depending how long your driving. During my drive it didn't bother Mr to the point of doing something bout it til like hr 7.. but I out it in sport mode it drops to 7th and holds a higher rpm no drone. But I was cruise control locked at 82mph.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
You look like you have a track car so maybe this won't matter much to you. But how is the drone on the SP1R and catless? I daily my supra and as much as i want a super loud exhaust, I was in a friends A90 with Catless AWE Track and the drone was almost unbearable to daily drive.

Whats your opinion? Would you be able to daily the SP1R?
You don't run a catless downpipe and an AWE Track exhaust on a daily driver and expect it to be tolerable. This is dumb.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I daily my car too even if its a track car. The exhaust sound is really different, like theres no similar sounding on it. Its not ear piercing exhaust like tomei for example. The drone can only be experience when cruising on high gear for example 8th gear cruising in freeway. So if you dont like drone just downshift to 6 or 7th gear where rpm is high. Iā€™ve never been pulled over for exhaust though its loud when I want it to be loud and if you want it to be silent, just upshift. Easy as that

5E3D5661-079E-4143-811C-071876509DDC.jpeg
You have full shots of these cars from all angles? Digging paint/wrap patterns.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I know this exhaust is the new hotness, and it's all subjective on looks and sound, but let's see how it holds up. Personally I think the single exit exhausts look shitty and sound meh. Calling it "the new standard" is a real stretch.

Drvanloo

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
@PikkaGTR what passenger side hole? šŸ˜‚ and cutting abit on the driver side isnā€™t noticeable if done right. I took a small cutting wheel to remove less than inch in widest spot. Then take a polishing wheel to clean up edge. Doesnā€™t even look like it was cut.
0D66B439-0C07-41CB-B2A8-AED6EFA13644.jpeg
Where did you get that cover? I have a single exit coming soon and was needing one of these.
Sponsored