Supra Coding Step By Step

APanoMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
When I was searching through bimmercode’s website for Z4 coding options I saw this pop up. Anyone want to look into it?! Looks very promising.
17D81B57-76E0-4BE4-A550-9179470ABCE0.jpeg
Sponsored

VeroBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 Supra Manual Strat Blue
I am trying to find the gentleman’s referenced spreadsheet. I dislike my lane keep assist because I’m from SoFL and we dislike signaling so I’d love to program out the lane keep assist so I don’t get the steering jerk when changing lanes wo signaling. Any help would be awesome

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I am trying to find the gentleman’s referenced spreadsheet. I dislike my lane keep assist because I’m from SoFL and we dislike signaling so I’d love to program out the lane keep assist so I don’t get the steering jerk when changing lanes wo signaling. Any help would be awesome
You don't need Bimmercode to do this... You can simply turn off lane assist in your vehicle system settings in iConnect....

OP
OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra Prem/Assist DS Blue, '16 C7, '22 Mach-E

VeroBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 Supra Manual Strat Blue
thanks guys. I am interested in learning how to program the steering intervention entirely off which the video doesn’t cover. I know how to turn the safety systems entirely off each time I start the car, but I was hoping for a way for it to store the steering setting into memory. Furthermore, when disabling the safety system does it turn off traction control?? I would like to leave that on and leave the front collision warning on as well. What I am trying to disable is in the pic below (just the steering intervention) which is grayed out on my menu. If there is a way in Bimmercode to disable I would be greatly appreciative if someone could post or PM me on how. Especially since I would love the setting stored in memory or disabled entirely. Thanks all.
85D1F442-2DCA-4EE2-B81C-982984862D96.jpeg

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Does anyone know where I go to turn off the km speedometer at the bottom left?
I had a friend turn it on but now i want it off. It's annoying

Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island
I remember someone posted about ecomode and being able to select it through the idrive system. Was there ever a step by step instruction?

Sehar1020

First Name
Sehar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Anyone here know how to code the 8.8” screen in replacement of the smaller screen?

Sehar1020

First Name
Sehar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I can’t get that first one loaded, but I’ll look for it again and other threads in case I missed one.
also the second one was my thread, so far I’ve heard it’s doable, but haven’t found any info on the actual coding process (I just installed the bigger screen today, just gotta figure out how to code in now LOL)
Sponsored