Sehar1020

First Name
Sehar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
here is my reply in that thread ...
https://www.supramkv.com/conversations/6-5-to-8-8-in-screen-upgrade.7478/#convMessage-41599

here is what I replied to their inqury ..
I have not verified this, but you might try the following;

Main -> HeadUnit (HU_NBT_EVO) + Expert -> 3000 HMI -> DISPLAY_SIZE_RESOLUTION -> 8.8_1280x480
Main -> HeadUnit (HU_NBT_EVO) + Expert -> 3001 EXBOX -> DISPLAY VARIANTE -> BREITES_DISPLAY
Main -> HeadUnit (HU_NBT_EVO) + CODE

I found a response to a similar question/request on the bmw forum. This set of changes were recommended
Thanks! I’ll try those changes now, much appreciated!
Sponsored

a90.bn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I just got a used supra and it doesn’t show the supra animation but instead bmw. Does anyone knows how i can change it back to supra without the bimmercode backups?

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I just got a used supra and it doesn’t show the supra animation but instead bmw. Does anyone knows how i can change it back to supra without the bimmercode backups?
Unfortunately no, you will need BimmerCode to change it. Pretty crappy whoever changed it, and possibly other things, didn’t revert it to factory settings before selling it/trading it in.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
lol. Just BimmerCode.

a90.bn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
damn. i thought it can be done without their backup. wish bimmercode put the supra animation in the app :(

oh btw, im not sure if i havent notice it but when does it show the start animation? it doesnt show me everytime i get in the car

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
damn. i thought it can be done without their backup. wish bimmercode put the supra animation in the app :(

oh btw, im not sure if i havent notice it but when does it show the start animation? it doesnt show me everytime i get in the car
I think there is an option somewhere in BimmerCode for you to choose either an animation or welcome screen. Maybe the Supra animation will show if you chose the welcome screen. I’ve never changed it so I don’t know for sure.

As for when does it show, my guess would be whenever it gets woken up from a sound sleep. Meaning after 6 minutes from when it was locked. Or if you haven’t been in the car long enough since unlocking and opening the door. Could be wrong on that one too so my response my be completely pointless. Hopefully someone can confirm or correct it.

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2006 Porsche Boxster
Just curious... is there any possible way that when the car start the seat goes to memory 1 and when turn off goes to memory 2? ???
Did you ever figure a way to do this? Not sure if bimmercode will let you change to a full seat retract after turning engine off. Right now i'm hitting memory 2 before I get out of the car etc.

Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island
Did you ever figure a way to do this? Not sure if bimmercode will let you change to a full seat retract after turning engine off. Right now i'm hitting memory 2 before I get out of the car etc.
We are missing a line of code for comfort access. I tried and researched it for a couple of days.
Sponsored