OP
OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra Prem/Assist DS Blue, '16 C7, '22 Mach-E
Thought I would share some cheat sheets for Expert Mode on some of the other cars that Bimmercode works with. I didn't create these sheets, only found them online. It kind of gives you an idea of what things you can do with it. There are a few that I see listed that I would like to have done on the Supra. Some of these parameters might work and some may not, there's not guarantee. I have not confirmed any of them but thought I would share in case someone was looking for more info on this. It's pretty cool to see what options there are out there with this app.
Thank you!! I will take a look!
Sponsored

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
Haha yes but not this type of coding lol.
Okay, got the sport mode/mirror stuff done, couple questions.

1. Reading modules seems a lot slower on this new update for me. Is this normal or does the bdm read slower or something?

2. During programming in diagnostic mode, I got a “daytime/parking lamp malfunction” alert. Once the car was turned off and turned back on the alert went away. Both running lamps seem to work fine. Is this normal or do I have one of the damn headlight recalls coming my way?

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

1. Reading modules seems a lot slower on this new update for me. Is this normal or does the bdm read slower or something?

2. During programming in diagnostic mode, I got a “daytime/parking lamp malfunction” alert. Once the car was turned off and turned back on the alert went away. Both running lamps seem to work fine. Is this normal or do I have one of the damn headlight recalls coming my way?
I got the same error when I did my mirror tilt. I assume it was because the system reset the BDC and when it went offline, the computer threw the error. I remember getting a radar error when I coded the active crash stuff previously and it reset that controller.

I don't think the errors are persistent. I checked for trouble codes when I did the first round of programming and there was nothing in there.

OP
OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Yes BDC module takes a lot longer to read as there are many menus.

Yes the malfunction is normal & should clear like you said.

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes BDC module thats a lot longer to read as there are many menus.

Yes the malfunction is normal & should clear like you said.
Thank heaven!!!!! I was so worried I messed something up or was getting the headlight issue, lol.

looking at a few other things in there, someone was mentioning brake force programming, it’s in there. What’s this do? If you brake hard flash the lights?

OP
OP
CarGuy11

CarGuy11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The brake force programming was already active on mine so was confused about that one. I can't say I've tested it tho. Need to basically slam on brakes at highway speed to activate flashing brake lights.

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Was going to browse around but that light freaked me out lol.

I guess I need to wait until I can hook up to a charger anyway

30MilesOffshore

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Brake Force Display is already in there? I haven't played with Bimmercode in awhile. According to this video, BFD is buried in the Front Electronic Module (FEM) & Rear Electronic Module (REM). Here is a sample video of BFD. I've had almost two people come close to smashing into me, so I thought this might help with that situation.

Last edited:

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
That example is from an F30 so the coding may be very different. Does the G29/Supra/Z4 even have those modules? Maybe I'll turn it on and give it a look?

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Absolute Zero Supra LE
Anyone know if the “M lap timer” is able to be coded to the Supra?

larrymz3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'll be interested to see if the turn signals can be activated in HUD. From what I understand it likely can't be, but, who knows.