First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
I created this thread for the development of new parts that Supra Mod (@supramodstore) is working on.

It’s the place to discuss designs and leave your thoughts or recommend product ideas you might have.

www.supramod.com
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
The first part I’m posting are these rear diffuser side extensions. It will be made out of OEM style plastic to blend in perfectly with the factory diffuser.

What does everyone think about it?

5C948225-1400-43AB-89A0-9D5C2338CF52.png

17A29EDD-019B-42F8-B937-48A611D915E5.png

DD7D4310-5F23-4281-9500-2CE1DA49BF37.png

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I am interested in center caps but would like them to blend in with the new grey wheels - I feel like the gloss/matte black is a mismatch. Do you have any plans on paint matching the center caps for the 2023 models?

Or at the very least, provide images of what the current offerings look like on those wheels?

Burgerman

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 3.0 Prem,
They remind me of the the rear of earlier Lexus RC’s. Personally I like the look, but others won’t.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
I am interested in center caps but would like them to blend in with the new grey wheels - I feel like the gloss/matte black is a mismatch. Do you have any plans on paint matching the center caps for the 2023 models?

Or at the very least, provide images of what the current offerings look like on those wheels?
The color of the new wheels is called Frozen Gunmetal Gray. If you have the paint code for them we can look into making the center caps in the same color.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
The color of the new wheels is called Frozen Gunmetal Gray. If you have the paint code for them we can look into making the center caps in the same color.
Cheers. I don't have a paint code - I didn't even know the name of the colour - but would be interested in this development. Just seems to make more sense to have them match than in black?

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
At first I was curious, then I saw scans of the Supra. I'll be following now :)

Msoupe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0, Civic Hatch, C10 Pickup
I like your subtle design approach. I've been looking for something for the front lip area without sacrificing clearance in driveways. I would be down for all 3 (front lip extensions, rear spats, and vent insert). As long as they aren't ridiculously expensive like a lot of other plastic parts on the GR Supra market.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
I like your subtle design approach. I've been looking for something for the front lip area without sacrificing clearance in driveways. I would be down for all 3 (front lip extensions, rear spats, and vent insert). As long as they aren't ridiculously expensive like a lot of other plastic parts on the GR Supra market.
The goal is to offer quality, tasteful parts at affordable prices.

The thing with these plastic parts is that they are made with injection molding where the development cost for the mold is very expensive. That's why they have a premium price tag. However, we will try to keep prices as low as possible to make it available for everyone.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Very interested in these! It’s always drove me crazy how they stock pieces don’t go to the edge of the panel.
There will be matching rear diffuser extensions and side skirts as well.