Supra is pulling to the right after lowering

mkv_ppf

First Name
Bar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
I’ve lowered my Supra with h&r and right after the lowering for some reason the whole car is pulling to the right
I did alignment and still nothing
Sponsored

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Same thing happened to a friend of mine....we have no idea

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Maybe take it back to the shop that did the lowering and have them sort it out. The car ought not to be noticeably pulling even before the alignment. I think the shop should've caught that if they did a quick shakedown drive before returning the car to you.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Anything missed reassembling the front strut? Not familiar with this car, but covers and bump stops usually have to be swapped over.

OP
OP
mkv_ppf

mkv_ppf

First Name
Bar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Is your steering wheel straight when you let go if it going straight? Sounds to me they might not have centered your wheel.
When I let go my steering wheel it pulls to the right, when I hold it straight I feel resistant in the wheel to the right but it still drives straight

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Can try swapping the tires (left/right) and see if you can get it to pull in the opposite direction, hence a tire/wheel issue.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Can try swapping the tires (left/right) and see if you can get it to pull in the opposite direction, hence a tire/wheel issue.
Good thinking. Prat/rcf play a big roll pull/drift. We've seen cases where 1 tire was rather off but the other tire cancelled it out when on the driver side (as example) but when switched to passenger side, it intensified the drift..

Terminology/test facility
https://www.smithers.com/industries/transportation/tire-wheel/tire-testing/prat-and-rcf

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
Mine did it after h&r install. Had 3 alignments done, two sets of tires, nothing fixed it. It drove me nuts. Ended up replacing them with tein.