First Name
Vago
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium “Turbulence Gray”
Just curious @Hywired, did my pics come from outside this forum? I'm thinking someone may have taken these pictures (from a different post in the forum) and associated it to another website?!? I was really clear on my original post it was an accident... So weird!!!!!!
It came from (I Think) The Turbulence gray colored supra thread.
Sponsored

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
In regards to oil consumption, this is why the break in period is a joke. Send it on the test drive and the first thousand miles. Force those piston rings to seat, once you hit 1000, do your first oil change and bam! You prevented oil consumption, or at least reduced the amount you consume by a lot.

OP
OP
Hywired

Hywired

First Name
Vago
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium “Turbulence Gray”
Just curious @Hywired, did my pics come from outside this forum? I'm thinking someone may have taken these pictures (from a different post in the forum) and associated it to another website?!? I was really clear on my original post it was an accident... So weird!!!!!!
Did you post on the Supra Turbulence Gray Color Owners thread. Because I have a supra Turbulence gray color. Was it you and your son that got into an accident?

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I have experienced “Throttle Hesitation” a few times on my 2021. Its always from driving it too aggressive after a recent startup.

The car has a built-in protection protocol. The parameters might be tighter in some cars which cause it to cut power more often.

This car isn’t made to startup and pull out into spicy traffic.

-RJM

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Did you post on the Supra Turbulence Gray Color Owners thread. Because I have a supra Turbulence gray color. Was it you and your son that got into an accident?
Yessir, but not related to throttle hesitation or any problem with the car. It was just an unfortunate accident 😞

brucebigbro

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
I can’t believe you got Black Flagged at your track!!!
Nice Vids 👍

I got my Supra 2 months ago. The Toyota salesman sent out 1 video of the car just being dropped off at the dealership to 10 of our phones that were asking for a Supra. He said the fist guy here with 64K gets it. I was first. Thank God I was done with the paperwork because the guy behind me was pissed off and willing to pay 79K
the guy behind should take that 79k to the p dealership then he wil probably have a faster car :joking
Sponsored