SUPRA ULTIMATE JB4 GUIDE AND LOG REVIEW (V1)

Kevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Poopra, 95 240s(u)x, 91 240s(u)x, 01 Cherocrap
Would you recommend any finer adjustments or do you think that will be pretty solid? Thank you again man!

OP
OP
ColonelAdama

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Would you recommend any finer adjustments or do you think that will be pretty solid? Thank you again man!
Eh it is pretty solid. Are you on 93? You could try Map 4 with the same FF

Kevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Eh it is pretty solid. Are you on 93? You could try Map 4 with the same FF
It is only on 91 pump. I track the car and can get a max of 52hp increase to stay in class but would like to stay around 30-40hp and add some ethanol to try and help with heat soak...

OP
OP
ColonelAdama

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It is only on 91 pump. I track the car and can get a max of 52hp increase to stay in class but would like to stay around 30-40hp and add some ethanol to try and help with heat soak...
Yeah your map 1 is the best bet until ethanol then. It will be less than 52 hp for sure. Lots of torque though. I'd guess 30hp?

Kevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah your map 1 is the best bet until ethanol then. It will be less than 52 hp for sure. Lots of torque though. I'd guess 30hp?
It definitely feels more torquey than before. I will keep it here until I can land some e85. I need to get the car redynoed; so I can compare to the stock dyno run I did to see what gains it got. Thank you again man, going to throw some cash your way on payday!

OP
OP
ColonelAdama

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It definitely feels more torquey than before. I will keep it here until I can land some e85. I need to get the car redynoed; so I can compare to the stock dyno run I did to see what gains it got. Thank you again man, going to throw some cash your way on payday!
Appreciate it bro! Definitely recommend E85 for if you track it, just keep the same map. Your car is wanting to run a lot of boost, so IATs are going up quick. heat soak likely

I figure you are high altitude. Car doesn't hit boost threshold till a bit later, and the higher PSI. That's what I'm guessing.

Last edited:

Kevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Appreciate it bro! Definitely recommend E85 for if you track it, just keep the same map. Your car is wanting to run a lot of boost, so IATs are going up quick. heat soak likely

I figure you are high altitude. Car doesn't hit boost threshold till a bit later, and the higher PSI. That's what I'm guessing.
Yeah I think the altitude is about 4800ft at my house and the heat out here people say makes the density altitude even higher but all that stuff is over my head lol.

The dyno sheet is my stock pulls about 2 miles from my house.

Attachments

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
It definitely feels more torquey than before. I will keep it here until I can land some e85.
One thing I noticed is that you're underboosting a bit, and as a result your dme boost target is sky high to try and compensate. this is because you're at the max of the PID range (by default, a PID gain of 20 equates to a command range of +/- 6). if you want, I'd recommend ramping the duty bias above 5k, but it's really your call.

OP
OP
ColonelAdama

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
One thing I noticed is that you're underboosting a bit, and as a result your dme boost target is sky high to try and compensate. this is because you're at the max of the PID range (by default, a PID gain of 20 equates to a command range of +/- 6). if you want, I'd recommend ramping the duty bias above 5k, but it's really your call.
I'd be curious to see a map 0 log too

dyno graph would indicate a similar ecu_psi based on the torque curve

Kevo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I can try both tomorrow after work and post them up, I currently got my seats out changing brackets and harnesses, so will be a little bit before I can move the car. Are you recommending I bring the duty down 5 after 5k aswell?
Sponsored