The complete Supra (exterior and interior) modeled from the leaked parts diagrams

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
can you add a whale tail? Lol I want to know what it looks like with a big mkiv wing. I hope they come out with a big spoiler version for the street

BRX

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tundra, Celica, GT86
The front wheel/tire is too small. I think if it's the same diameter as the one in the back it would look better and less like an RX-8.

OP
OP

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a few
I've seen what you are talking about with the wheels but I didn't resize it for the rear. I thought it was an illusion. I will double check tonight.

Viselord

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru BRZ
tbh, I'm still on the fence about the exterior. I wished they had made it looked more sleek like the GR Supra concept.
It's hard to judge from just concept drawings or pictures. You have to see it in the real.

I remember seeing the 86 in pictures and going, wow this is a mess. But seeing it in person changed my opinion entirely.

OP
OP

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a few
The front wheel/tire is too small. I think if it's the same diameter as the one in the back it would look better and less like an RX-8.

I just checked. It is an illusion. The wheels are the same size.
Weird.

It looks spot on to last month's rendering.
That render looks really nice but the hood isnt as "bubbly"

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase

BRX

First Name
Abdulla
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tundra, Celica, GT86
I just checked. It is an illusion. The wheels are the same size.
Weird.
I think it's because even though the body panel renders might look like they were taken from a completely assembled model, they're actually rendered separately from the same viewing angle.

For example if you looked at the car in real life at the same angle as the render, the front and rear wheels wouldn't be seen the same. One would be closer than the other causing a completely different perspective at different angles.

The same can be said about all the other parts thus the weird proportions. If you would minimize the render the further back you go it would be more accurate. That's too much I'm asking and it's probably not worth the effort since it gives as a good idea as is.

Viselord

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru BRZ
interior added to first post.
Damn thanks for coming through!

I am actually liking this interior quite a bit. If I didn't know any better it for sure looks like a Toyota designed interior to me and doesn't look like the standard new BMWs.

My only gripe, the space to the left of the brake pedal is looking quite lonely.

maxresdefault.jpg
Sponsored