The Lexus LC500 & LC500h, Plus LC-F Talk

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
yep ^

also, mass produced isn't exactly a phrase I'd use to describe this lol
While that is true, I'd figure it's a better term to use than the LFA that was certainly NOT mass-produced as that car costed 300k.

The 2016 LS 600hL had a MSRP of $120,440. (in 2019 $128,511) ;)
You got me there.

Well, I've always assumed that an LC-F would be around NSX pricing. So 3 base A90s is about right and cheaper than my expectations lol.

Look at the RC-F to the RC-F track edition that's a 30k price jump for those upgrades. An LC-F should be in super car fighting territory. I think (hope) the highest it'll be is around a new R35 Nismo pricing?
That's true, but I wonder how much they are going to crush the competition with a budget of price of 150k and what kind of stats and impressions are going to be noted when it eventually gets released. I just remember Performance crying at 150k but knowing it will be peak Toyota engineering.
Sponsored

Jabba

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
That's true, but I wonder how much they are going to crush the competition with a budget of price of 150k and what kind of stats and impressions are going to be noted when it eventually gets released. I just remember Performance crying at 150k but knowing it will be peak Toyota engineering.
Yeah other members (*cough* @A70TTR ;)) knows a bit more than others about it's performance expectations. As for PerformanceSound.... I've always thought that guy was blowing a bit of hot air, b/c some of his stories didn't match up. But my expectations is Mclaren 570s, AMG GT-R type of performance for less, but not sub 140k.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah other members (*cough* @A70TTR ;)) knows a bit more than others about it's performance expectations. As for PerformanceSound.... I've always thought that guy was blowing a bit of hot air, b/c some of his stories didn't match up. But my expectations is Mclaren 570s, AMG GT-R type of performance for less, but not sub 140k.
While that may be the case and I'm aware A70 said that a while, it just puts in perspective that one can have 3 A90';s or one LCF.

Though, he seemed to love the idea of a LCF defeating the GTR and the other euro supercars.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
It was discussed before the F Sport came out originally, but the discussions didn't go anywhere afaik

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Next gen IS will likely be the last awesome generation before everything goes hybrid/full EV, but yes it's looking good IMO. The powerplant options are nice.

As for the GS, it's is in a precarious position atm...

bogglo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS
Next gen IS will likely be the last awesome generation before everything goes hybrid/full EV, but yes it's looking good IMO. The powerplant options are nice.

LOL i went back to edit my question I remeber you told me about the IS before. I hope the next IS can satisfy we GS fans. I have a feeling thats the lexus car to wait for as far as affordability with performance. Thanks for your response.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300

Do you think Lexus will make a long-wheelbase IS to try to fill the gap left behind by the GS?