The MKIV vs MKV Thread

For those with mkiv's, will you be selling yours to get a mkv?

• Total voters

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
But how will I ever get that $100 from Fadi? I need those 30 posts haha.
BAM!! I made two b*****s say my name last night New Years Eve, the chick I met at the ā€˜Eve of the Eveā€™ party downtown, and @Supra Turbo.

@Supra Turbo, you spent your New Years Eve looking me up??? Daā€™ f**k!?!?! Thatā€™s some; lonely ass, Silence of the Lambsā€™ Buffalo Bill, online predator type shit right there...hahaha!

The Supra community is a small world
You are right...YOU are part of a small community....of psychotic trolls. Lmao!

#ThatCreepyMKIVOwnerLife
#MKIVBuffaloBill

Last edited:

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
But your words were "by leveraging a pre-existing platform" which would imply that it shares something with the E89, when they're both completely different from the latter.

Still stuck on this...? I didn't imply, you made an assumption -- I don't even know what an E89 is, FWIW..

Consider the context. That statement was in response to "No one cared that the Supra was built off of a Soarer/SC".

Supra Turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supras
@Supra Turbo, you spent your New Years Eve looking me up??? Daā€™ f**k!?!?! Thatā€™s some; lonely ass, Silence of the Lambsā€™ Buffalo Bill, online predator type shit right there...hahaha!
Its amazing what can be found on the internet with just a few clicks isn't it... especially Supraforums.

#arealsupraowner
#Fadiowesme$100

Or was that $200... I can't remember?

Last edited:

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Its amazing what can be found on the internet with just a few clicks isn't it... especially Supraforums.

#arealsupraowner
#Fadiowesme$100

Or was that $200... I can't remember?
4-AD7-DB9-E-4-C3-B-4-ECD-8445-FF0-D07-C95-B64.jpg

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So in other words, you are purposely stirring the pot and trolling MKIV owners... not the brightest lightbulb.
Itā€™s a ā€œnon-Supra ownerā€ thing...

But, yeah back to:

EA62357-F-3-A21-4187-B033-5-F9-E1-A511762.jpg

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S
Now if y'all want to see some shit some shit on either the supra forums or even supra meets... try having an mk2 lol. Its the automotive equivalent of having the smallest weiner at the local brothel.
Not true! Javier, Roger and Ken's MKII's get plenty of love here in SoCal.

0306-4374Ricky_ToyotaSupraA60.jpg

289-9047_Toyota-Supra-A60.jpg

IMG_5261_zpscdc46cbe.jpg

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
So in other words, you are purposely stirring the pot and trolling MKIV owners... not the brightest lightbulb.

Evidently it's a shrouded outlet to seek retribution, having not been able to acquire a MKIV of this own (insert multiple excuses here). Sprinkle in a failed "2JZ swap" project or two, and you have all of the makings... Rather ironic, considering how well behaved he is over at SF, just trying to fit in.. Allegedly "pursuing a GTR" yet buys an STI instead (application - denied)..? Seems the only thing he's actually accomplished is becoming one of the more popular cheerleaders over here.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Evidently it's a shrouded outlet to seek retribution, having not been able to acquire a MKIV of this own (insert multiple excuses here). Sprinkle in a failed "2JZ swap" project or two, and you have all of the makings... Rather ironic, considering how well behaved he is over at SF, just trying to fit in.. Allegedly "pursuing a GTR" yet buys an STI instead (application - denied)..? Seems the only thing he's actually accomplished is becoming one of the more popular cheerleaders over here.
Thank you Kali....thank you so much. :D;)

Last edited:

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Seems the only thing he's actually accomplished is becoming one of the more popular cheerleaders over here.
Popular cheerleader lol? This guy is the most bipolar person on the forum. Spent months trashing the MKV then one day he does a 180 after some ā€œinsider knowledge.ā€ All he does now is harass people in threads and block them when heā€™s exposed. Iā€™m honestly surprised he has made it this far without being banned.

twntrbo03'

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 Supra Turbo Quicksilver ---1993 Supra Turbo Anthracite --- 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4
This. This is what is wrong with the tuner world
And specifically MKIV owners. Even if you dont like the MKV. As a car enthusiast you should.welcome other owners who may like the MKV into the Supra community. Its fine to.have your differences and beliefs on the different gens. But at the end of the day we all do it because we love it.

There is no need or reason for the elitist attitude. We all know the MKIV is awesome. That doesnt mean we cant enjoy other cars.

And this is coming from a guy who has owned 2 MKIVS. Part of the reason i wasnt around the Supra community much is because the attitude of most MKIV guys is less than stellar.

/end rant
I have been in the Supra community for a pretty long time and only maybe experienced arrogance once or twice. If anything, the MKIV owners were always super helpful back in the day troubleshooting problems and helping with swaps. Hell... the two mkiv's I currently own are because of other members giving me leads. There is always going to be jackass people in ANY car forum... just look at this one. Normal owners out number the douchebags 20:1, but we only hear about assholes because they love the sound of their own voice and everyone else could care less. I don't think ANYONE wants this car to fail. Sure, a lot of people are upset that it isn't a pure Toyota and didn't turn out how we wanted, but we all want to see the Supra at the top of the food chain again. I for one hope the car far exceeds everyone's expectations and is a great car. I'm excited to finally see the car without camo and normal paint. I also know for a fact, WE ARE ALL ready to test drive this thing! :drive::spaz:
Sponsored