The Supra has finally been spotted in Japan!

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
The same ones from last week, but from a slightly different angel and a closer up.

DgbF427U0AA-PhP.jpg
DgbF427VQAAscdm.jpg
Sponsored

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
It maybe the camo, but it looks like there is still some cladding on the rear bumper.

aeronSUPRAco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra(soon)
I saw this over at 7tune. Looks like this test car has the final exhaust tips and the weird hump is gone. Could be the Japanese will have more of a role in the development and are not just sitting on the side line like many have speculated. :dunno:

mOyrWqc.jpg
Of course!

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm What AM I driving?
LOL I mean if they leave it at a Hotel in NY maybe.

It's relatively safe and super orderly in Japan. Besides the people being super nice, I think they have a police person around every corner etc.

You're right though I can see someone being super tempted and doing that XD leave that in an area Near @Guff and he'll prolly go do just that! hahaha

I feel like there's something different about this particular one maybe it's the headlight camo.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I forgot that this is Japan, they have a different culture.

but yeah, leaving a car like that without someone nearby after all the blue balling would be a dumb move. Probably the one place that's safe to do it.

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
Yeah, Japan is incredible. Kindest, nicest people I've ever met.

12 years ago my sister lost her wallet on the monorail to Toyota Megaweb, and we didn't realise until 4 hours later. Spoke to a security guard in broken English, he ran away, 30 mins later came back with two pages of notes and the location of the wallet - still with $300AUD and equivalent $250AUD in Yen.

/csh

bogglo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus GS
you can leave your wallet/phone on a train and people will chase you across town to get it back to you... no one would even think about touching that car over there.
Ever been to Misawa Japan?

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, Japan is incredible. Kindest, nicest people I've ever met.

12 years ago my sister lost her wallet on the monorail to Toyota Megaweb, and we didn't realise until 4 hours later. Spoke to a security guard in broken English, he ran away, 30 mins later came back with two pages of notes and the location of the wallet - still with $300AUD and equivalent $250AUD in Yen.

/csh
Japan is simply amazing.. people are respectful, place is clean, rich in history and simply an awesome country in general.

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
The new camo has made its way to Japan. Odd how the rear windshield and quarter window still have the old warp on them. :what: