THIS Is the Manual Toyota Supra [Official Release]

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
So much for the power bump lol I’ll be curious how the blue they mention compares to portimao blue or however it’s spelled haha

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
So I was completely on the fence about getting a manual. I figured I like my Noct black enough and the Auto is just fine....but when I read Matte White and cognac interior...I was sold.

Will start finding a dealer to let me put a deposit down on one today. If anyone knows of one in SWFL (southwest florida) please DM me.

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
So much for the power bump lol I’ll be curious how the blue they mention compares to portimao blue or however it’s spelled haha
Its probably the same thing. All the other colors offered are renamed BMW colors too.

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
What I'm most curious about is if all these "retuned" features in the shocks, track mode, stability/hairpin+, and steering will be backwards compatible with the 20-21 models. Obviously it sounds like the bushings are changed for the swaybars but software wise I'd imagine a quick bimmercode session could add all these features. Much like an M4 getting M4 CS logic.

Thoughts? 🤔

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
4th gear, 4500rpm... 55mph. Seriously?! Toyota doesn't have the money to pay someone to "proofread" pictures for an official announcement?! It's petty, I know, but this sort of thing really grinds my gears. Pun intended.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
What power bump? Did I miss a PR or Instagram from Toyota?

Or are you referring to bullshit rumors from bullshit internet?

iLuveKetchup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT4
Lost me with the non-supportive leather seats. It would be nice to have a factory option for manual high bolstered sport seats. And have these OEM leather seats to sell for the masses. Sadly, modern cars make it very difficult to swap the seats to Recaros due to all the electronics / safety.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Lost me with the non-supportive leather seats. It would be nice to have a factory option for manual high bolstered sport seats. And have these OEM leather seats to sell for the masses. Sadly, modern cars make it very difficult to swap the seats to Recaros due to all the electronics / safety.
If the GRMN comes, you're more likely to find those in there. I had no issue with the stock seats on track days. They hold you in fine. Especially since you can increase the bolsters to squeeze you in more.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
It's not difficult to switch the seats.

FirstStateCamber

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 MKIV Supra, 09' 997.1TT, 15' Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Is the Cognac on White only the "special" edition? I HATE tan, brown, saddle, call it whatever you want, its not fitting of a sports car imo... I'd however love it with the red/carbon like all of the early cars or just black/carbon...
Sponsored