THIS Is the Manual Toyota Supra [Official Release]

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
I wonder if the auto-blip can be disabled similar to Pcars. Also curious as to when these would actually begin hitting lots given current supply chain / logistics issues.
Yes, it can be disabled.
Sponsored

Gazoou

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Toyota 86
Love the car, hate the wheel design.
Wheels in general would be the first thing I change out. None of the stock Supra wheel designs/colors have been nice imo.

Okay boys whatā€™s the strategy here? Where are we gonna find a dealership to scam these at MSRP?
Just got done talking to two dealerships. Both will be selling above msrp, one at $10k above msrp. Found a third that claims they will sell at msrp but weā€™ll see. None are taking deposits until they have allocations which makes sense..but itā€™s just mindblowing to me that they wonā€™t take my money anyways.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Iā€™m curious about the ā€œred strut braceā€ I hope itā€™s not the same ā€œtube with a pressed end ā€œ like the oem ones and just powder coated red.

Supra Cat

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0, 4Runner, Mustang GT/CS, NA Miata
Iā€™m curious about the ā€œred strut braceā€ I hope itā€™s not the same ā€œtube with a pressed end ā€œ like the oem ones and just powder coated red.
I had the same thought. At first blush, seems like the upgrades have been well thought out. I don't think Toyota will cheap out on the lawn-chair leg strut braces.

zz33

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7
Anyone tried to call dealerships today and pre-order?

MaxFn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, 2017 RAV4 Hybrid Limited, 2012 RAV4 V6 Sport
Those peddles look a little close for my size 13 shoes.....

militaryhorn

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Dodge Durango Limited, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Wheels in general would be the first thing I change out. None of the stock Supra wheel designs/colors have been nice imo.

Just got done talking to two dealerships. Both will be selling above msrp, one at $10k above msrp. Found a third that claims they will sell at msrp but weā€™ll see. None are taking deposits until they have allocations which makes sense..but itā€™s just mindblowing to me that they wonā€™t take my money anyways.
I had the same issue with my dealership. They wouldn't take a deposit but said that I was the first one to inquire about one. So, in theory I should be first on the list if they are allocated an A91 edition.

He also said it will probably be marked up somewhere between 5-10k like the CF edition that was still sitting on the showroom floor about 20 ft from me when I was there.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Those peddles look a little close for my size 13 shoes.....
Here we go. (not you necessarily, OP... just sayin')

- I would have bought a Supra if it was manual
- I would have bought a manual Supra if the Pedals were further apart
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but it has too much traction control software
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but markups!
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but I was expecting it to come with a Steve Morris Engine
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but Targa top
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but no real e-brake!!!!!
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but it's a six-speed and reverse is in a weird spot?!!?

Last edited:

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
I had the same issue with my dealership. They wouldn't take a deposit but said that I was the first one to inquire about one. So, in theory I should be first on the list if they are allocated an A91 edition.

He also said it will probably be marked up somewhere between 5-10k like the CF edition that was still sitting on the showroom floor about 20 ft from me when I was there.
walk away! screw the markup dealers. Working on getting on a dealer list at msrp for a 3.0 premium blue manual

and as for the guy above me, I said i wouldnt buy until a manual, well im trying right now!

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium

- I would have bought a manual Supra, but it has too much traction control software
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but I was expecting it to come with a Steve Morris Engine
Waiting for when the new engines come to hear "I would have bought a Supra is it had a more powerful engine."

UCLAKoolman

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
That cognac leather looks amazing. This is going to be a crazy fun car to drive.

On Reddit, the top comment is complaining about the electric parking brake. What?!
Sponsored