THIS Is the Manual Toyota Supra [Official Release]

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Here we go. (not you necessarily, OP... just sayin')

- I would have bought a Supra if it was manual
- I would have bought a manual Supra if the Pedals were further apart
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but it has too much traction control software
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but markups!
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but I was expecting it to come with a Steve Morris Engine
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but the new Z is way cheaper and makes 400hp.
Had to correct you bud. Let's not forget about the majority of the people who said they wanted a Supra claimed they were gonna get the new Z instead.
Sponsored

orvillesd

First Name
Orville
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2018 Civic Type R
This is awesome, but also complicated. Complicated in the sense that I believe stealerships, god forbid, are going to have a hard time servicing these. I hope anyone who gets this has a daily, perhaps a GR Corrolla :D

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Here we go. (not you necessarily, OP... just sayin')

- I would have bought a Supra if it was manual
- I would have bought a manual Supra if the Pedals were further apart
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but it has too much traction control software
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but markups!
- I would have bought a manual Supra, but I was expecting it to come with a Steve Morris Engine
Comments like this come from people that can't afford to even buy a Supra and really never had intentions to do so!

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium 2018 Audi A5 SB Prestige
Oh yes, feeling this! Great to see the evolution of this vehicle. Some pretty cool new colors, the tan leather looks sharp as does the red badging. I'm still sticking with what I have but bravo Toyota on a great job.

zz33

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7
I just called about 8 dealers in the DMV area. Managed to get to a salesperson at 4 of them, and 2 took my info to be notified as soon as they get further details/allocation. 🤷‍♂️

Gazoou

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Toyota 86
My wallet is legitimately ready for the MT Supra. I already have a good daily and can swing the manual. But I'm not paying $64k-$69k for the car, that's M3 money. I have never paid over MSRP for a car and won't start now. With that said, I can't fault many stealerships for charging over MRSP when they know it will sell.

CUL8RSAM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 340i F30 | GR Supra 3.0-MT on Order
On Reddit, the top comment is complaining about the electric parking brake. What?!
It's a stupid thing to leave out in my opinion. Why leave it when you're making a Manual transmission anyway? I have a deposit down for a manual supra and the E-brake did make me reconsider mine.

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
It's a stupid thing to leave out in my opinion. Why leave it when you're making a Manual transmission anyway? I have a deposit down for a manual supra and the E-brake did make me reconsider mine.
Wow - I have to wonder if ANY car is good enough. I mean, I get being picky but to reconsider your deposit based on a parking brake… I’ve never heard of that before.

1651166147940.gif

Last edited:

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Wow - I have to wonder if ANY car good enough. I mean, I get being picky but to reconsider your deposit based on a parking brake… I’ve never heard of that before.

1651166147940.gif
People will always find faults. If it has a traditional ebrake they would have complained about power. Then color options etc. Can't please everyone.

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
People will always find faults. If it has a traditional ebrake they would have complained about power. Then color options etc. Can't please everyone.
Not going to lie, no gray this year (other than the A91-MT) is definitely a bummer - but thankfully that blue has saved the day! Going to be getting into my 3rd A90 Supra this year, I do believe.
Sponsored