Toyota Europe releases deadline for updates on announcements & opens reservations for Supra

mrarm

First Name
Franck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Me neither, I am subscribed to receive the update as well.
Traduction from https://www.toyota.de/motorsport/neue-toyota-supra.json
The new Toyota Supra
That's how easy the reservation process is

The online reservation is your ticket to get one of the first Toyota Supra in Germany.
These are the steps until you hold the keys to your new Supra.

Online reservation
  • Log in to our customer portal MeinToyota. You do not have an account yet? Then register easy and uncomplicated.
  • Select your Toyota dealer and leave your personal information.
  • By paying a reservation fee of € 1,000 you will complete the reservation.
confirmation
  • Upon completion of registration, you will receive an email confirmation with your reservation number.
  • The reservation fee will be charged by the Toyota dealer you have selected. This will be charged in the next step with the vehicle price.
vehicle order
  • From January 30, 2019 you can order your new Toyota Supra. Go to your selected Toyota dealer with your reservation confirmation and configure your individual Supra. The reservation fee * will now be charged with the vehicle price.
  • If no order has been received by March 30, 2019, your reservation will be automatically canceled and the reservation fee will be refunded.
test drive
  • From September 2019, vehicles for test drives will be available from our Toyota dealers. Make an appointment for an individual test drive with your Toyota dealer.
  • The test drive with the Supra did not convince you? Then you can still cancel your order at this time.
delivery
  • The test drive has convinced you and you are waiting eagerly for your Supra? Once produced, your dealer will contact you to arrange a handover date

* The € 1,000 reservation fee will be charged as a deposit on the vehicle. The suggested retail price for the new Toyota Supra will be announced in January 2019. You have the possibility at any time to cancel your reservation free of charge. The binding order must be made by 30.03.2019 at your Toyota dealer; Otherwise the reservation expires and you will receive the reservation fee automatically refunded.

Syed Shah

First Name
Syed
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi A4 B9, 15' Toyota Hilux Invincible X 3.0
Deliveries in September 2019.. Imagine the agony of waiting 9 months for your car to arrive. I don't think I could manage that!

Jdmuscle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Yogi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
94 Supra, 15 Viper, 16 Z06, 18 Shelby GT350, 15 IS350 F sport, 13 Vrod
Vehicle Showcase
Full specs will make them run away.. ambiguity will keep people around. Pathetic marketing technique. Will only result in people taking their money back once they know this is an absolute dud.

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
Deliveries in September 2019.. Imagine the agony of waiting 9 months for your car to arrive. I don't think I could manage that!
Doesn't even look like "deliveries" in September, only that cars will be available to test drive - not necessarily the car that you ordered.

supramk5

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Looks like a fake. My English is not the best, but this seems to be worse.

Maybe someone wants to catch a few “deposits”. ;)
lol this is straight from Toyota.de

Go look on their website, click on models, then you'll see Supra - Reservations.

Mike Myers

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB E350e, MB V250, (no longer: BMW 430D xDrive)
lol this is straight from Toyota.de

Go look on their website, click on models, then you'll see Supra - Reservations.
Didn’t you say it’s from an e-mail?
Toyota.de talks German to me, sorry.
“You can the new toyota Supra from reserve immediately” Is this correct English?

mrarm

First Name
Franck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)