FLtrackdays

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
was a nasa member before Supra. Already hpde3 and open pass.

But it is a GREAT opportunity for new owners and absolutely should be taken advantage of. I probably shouldn't have responded to thread but you asked ;) I Sound a bit DB-y (why my mom says i never had any friends)
Always glad when you throw in your 2 cents brother! Seeing your post prior to purchase helped me decide this car is indeed trackable and not just a smart Toyota PR stunt. That and the fact this car comes with a have fun turn all the nannies button off was a huge selling point!

it's a worthless incentive here in hawaii.
there are no road courses.
i would give my free track day to anyone on this forum if i could.....
Dudeā€¦. That does suck! But great reason not to do itā€¦ šŸ˜¢
Sponsored

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem., 2015 Subaru XV, 2003 MINI JCW, 1972 TR6
Vehicle Showcase
I` had one HPDE novice track day under my belt when I did the NASA day at the same track. The lead follow was kinda meh, but the cone drills were instructive. But be careful, it will start to make you into a track rat.

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
ā€˜23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
Its been over 60 days for me so i emailed the [email protected], you can also call (844) 477-8772.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
I never used mine because I'm not going to beat my car up on a track - Toyota really should of had a fleet of them for us to beat the shit out of on a track. Ridiculous.

Pizza

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8, 2023 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium (MT)
I never used mine because I'm not going to beat my car up on a track - Toyota really should of had a fleet of them for us to beat the shit out of on a track. Ridiculous.
Idk I feel like them just giving us a free track day is cool and well above most people's expectations for a manufacturer. Why buy a fast car if you don't want to drive it fast (in a safe/legal environment)? I only track my cars a couple times a year but I'd say they probably get more engine damage from carbon build-up/idling in traffic than at the racetrack.

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You're not hurting it by doing so, only robbing yourself of a good time.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You're not hurting it by doing so, only robbing yourself of a good time.
Unless some braindead goober crashes into me or spins out and sprays gravel all over the car, etc

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem., 2015 Subaru XV, 2003 MINI JCW, 1972 TR6
Vehicle Showcase
Idk I feel like them just giving us a free track day is cool and well above most people's expectations for a manufacturer. Why buy a fast car if you don't want to drive it fast (in a safe/legal environment)? I only track my cars a couple times a year but I'd say they probably get more engine damage from carbon build-up/idling in traffic than at the racetrack.
Agree. Itā€™s fun 2-3x a year and it certainly wonā€™t hurt the car. (2021 with 19K miles and no oil burning) Full front PPF helps, although I do have a couple of nicks that didnā€™t ā€œself healā€ from track debris.

6AC79BFF-5E60-41FE-8517-AD0D59D35AB0.jpeg

OP
OP
FLtrackdays

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Unless some braindead goober crashes into me or spins out and sprays gravel all over the car, etc
The beginner group is just that. Mega beginner. I even got my wife to do it. Sheā€˜s been tracking for a while now. But I will say, sheā€™d be the last one on track to ever get in an ā€œaccidentā€œ, run into someone or something. Gonna sound crazy butā€¦ I feel itā€™s safer than driving on these crazy streets with people that have no clue on how to drive. Itā€™s a funny feeling coming off track and driving back in the ā€œreal worldā€ test group šŸ˜±

Last edited:

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
a Beginner is not going to hurt your car at a track day. More rock chips on the highways

you are Unnecessarily cheating yourself out of a fun time

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a Beginner is not going to hurt your car at a track day. More rock chips on the highways

you are Unnecessarily cheating yourself out of a fun time
It sure its fun, I will give you that.

When I bought my IS-F back in 08 Lexus had track days where they provided the F cars for you have fun with - I also ride my motorcycle at the track - less idiots looking down at cell phones that way.

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
I did it, got addicted, and the free track day has cost me about $5000 a year so far. Not including the Lotus Elise racecar I bought for when the Supra is resigned to Sunday drives.

Something to consider, it may cost you a small fortune. Worth every penny, but not an expense I was anticipating.

Kroberter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91MT Supra, 95 Rx7,67 Corvette 427ci
Track days donā€™t count as competitive driving or racing, right? Photo of my warranty termination guidelines makes me sceptical.
0DA1BA59-1146-46C1-87BB-50AD9C826F51.jpeg
Sponsored