OP
supraboi

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
https://bestcarweb.jp/news/scoop/665802

The Supra GRMN will appear from the end of 2023 to the following year as the last version of the current model. Equipped with a straight 6, 3L twin-turbo engine that powers up from 387ps to 550ps, it is a special model that has been improved according to the GRMN method. The expected price is 13 million yen.
Sponsored

Sharocks

First Name
Sha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91 MT, 04 M3, 05 M3, 00 M5, 00 Z3M, 04 X5 6MT
I doubt it will happen but who knows. It would be nice but getting one would probably be near impossible.

Untitled-1-15.jpg
Toyota-Supra-GRMN-4-of-17.jpg
Toyota-Supra-GRMN-3-of-17.jpg
It's not happening but if it's offered it will probably cost as much as a GT4 lol

Stardust

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'92 Miata
Even if there is one, it might be Japan only like the GRMN Yaris (500 produced), where the buyers were picked from a lottery.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
As I've said before, I have not heard any solid info on a "GRMN" version. Now, that's not to say that Toyota would never attempt anything like this, but as far as I am aware....this hasn't shown up on any reputable source's radars in terms of a production car to be sold in the states.

Stardust

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'92 Miata
As I've said before, I have not heard any solid info on a "GRMN" version. Now, that's not to say that Toyota would never attempt anything like this, but as far as I am aware....this hasn't shown up on any reputable source's radars in terms of a production car to be sold in the states.
Yeah I agree with you. People have been spreading the GRMN rumor since mk5 inception and there's really been nothing to suggest it's existence.

To quote myself from a different thread:
I don't think there is going to be a GRMN, at least not with a S58.
And if there's no S58, you might as well just get the Supra GT4 EVO. That's basically as GRMN as it gets (though not street legal).

I think this because Markus Flasch (BMW M-division president in 2019) said that while it's not impossible they'd allow Toyota to use the S58, it would be extremely unlikely. At the same time, he also said that Toyota has not yet asked to use the S58.

Source

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base

noogie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
You could make your own GRMN version with 10k. Unless of course it gets an S58.

KahnBB6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'93 Lexus SC300 2JZGTE R154 LSD & 2023 GR86 6MT
this post made me reach out to my sales guy and I got this:

"FINGERS CROSSED!!! Our regional Toyota inventory rep knows about your deposit itā€™s all a matter of if we get that allocation!!! "

so..... i freely acknowledge it is a long shot. But supposedly I am number one in the mid atlantic
Good news!! I hope you can get it!!!

KahnBB6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'93 Lexus SC300 2JZGTE R154 LSD & 2023 GR86 6MT
For the final model year of the MKV I hope they end up doing *something* unique with meaningful mechanical changes under the hood. It won't matter what trim level those improvements would be labeled under so long as the driveline gets one more push before we get to Gen 6.

Extreme Online Store

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Extreme
Threads
Reaction score
Website
extremeonlinestore.com
Car(s)
Supra MKV
The automotive world is abuzz with rumors surrounding the highly anticipated Toyota Supra GRMN. Recent reports suggest that this special edition model could feature the powerful 543 horsepower engine borrowed from the BMW M4 CSL. Additionally, it is believed that the Supra GRMN is being developed as a grand finale, a final tribute to the legendary Supra lineup. In this blog, we will delve into the details of this exciting collaboration and explore what enthusiasts

1996565.jpg

Toyota and BMW have a history of successful collaborations, and the possibility of the Supra GRMN utilizing the BMW M4 CSL's engine further strengthens this partnership. The 3.0-liter inline-six engine, known for its impressive power output and performance, would undoubtedly enhance the Supra's already exhilarating driving experience. With 543 horsepower at its disposal, the Supra GRMN would be catapulted into a whole new league of performance and thrill.

1996428_1800x1800.jpg

According to insiders, Toyota is planning to make the Supra GRMN a remarkable farewell to the Supra lineup. The rumored 550 horsepower in the final iteration would leave a lasting impression on fans and enthusiasts alike. This would solidify the Supra GRMN as the pinnacle of Toyota's engineering prowess, pushing the boundaries of what a sports car can achieve.

In addition to the powerful engine, the Supra GRMN is expected to receive a range of enhancements to match its impressive performance. Aerodynamic tweaks, suspension upgrades, and weight reduction measures are all anticipated to ensure maximum agility and handling precision. The styling may also receive unique touches, showcasing the Supra GRMN's exclusivity and distinctive character.

To maintain its exclusivity, the Supra GRMN is likely to be produced in limited numbers. This approach will undoubtedly fuel anticipation and make the model highly sought after by collectors and enthusiasts. Owning a Supra GRMN could become a symbol of automotive passion and a connection to the illustrious heritage of the Supra brand.

1995757_1800x1800.jpg

The collaboration between Toyota and BMW in the development of the Toyota Supra GRMN has generated immense excitement among car enthusiasts. The integration of the BMW M4 CSL's 543 horsepower engine and the final tribute nature of the Supra GRMN make it a compelling proposition. With its exceptional performance, stunning design, and limited production, the Supra GRMN is poised to leave an indelible mark in automotive history. As we await its official unveiling, anticipation continues to build for what promises to be a true swan song for the iconic Toyota Supra.