Toyota releases 2024 GR Supra colors & pricing (+2k MSRP)

JitsThaiWright

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB E350, Lincoln Aviator
Joined this community a few weeks ago in anticipation of ordering a '24. Already learned so much from all of you.
Gotta agree, this news is a bit disappointing. I also thought there would be a silver or grey exterior option and thought they'd find something else to kick the new model year up a notch. The 45th appears to be the worst of all the special editions yet from my perspective.
But...doesn't tangibly change my desire to order one, so I guess that's money in their pocket.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
am i alone in hoping there's a mistake and the cognac interior isn't available? i thought it was special only being available for the A91 MTs (in the US)..

and the 45th being $64375???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
981 Boxster GTS, LX570
am i alone in hoping there's a mistake and the cognac interior isn't available? i thought it was special only being available for the A91 MTs (in the US)..

and the 45th being $64375???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
All the selfish people crying over losing their exclusivity of a given exterior or interior can suck it.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
All the selfish people crying over losing their exclusivity of a given exterior or interior can suck it.
i guess you're right. maybe toyota constantly releasing "special editions" to make an extra buck was starting to influence (brainwash?) me

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I saw a Nitro Yellow on the freeway recently nicely fixed up while I was driving my daily and I'm not gonna lie, it looked good on the road. I had previously never seen a nitro yellow in person.
Nirtro yellow looks great in person on the road, and Iā€™m not even a big fan of yellow cars.

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
I wonder if the Supra continues on past 2025, it appears that they sell them all as fast as they build them, and sell a lot better than the Z4.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Bushido doesn't own an "exclusive" color combination though...

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I'd assume there's also saved costs from not having additional radar/sensor for ACC Active Cruise Control on the MT?
Yes, that module costs Toyota almost $2,000

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
Inflation is a bitch.
No thats Corporate inflation by design because they can. Period. BMW only raised the new M2 price by 1000$ US for MY 24. Fk Toyota and every other company price gouging using inflation as an excuse. Thats rampant now. Hard working people are getting bent over. Corporate profits are grossly inflated by sheer, unjustifiable price increases.

DrSupra

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
Absolute zero/Stratosphere over tan is going to look so classy. ā€˜24 owners will be lucky to have that as an option.
And this is the one reason I'm mad I didn't wait for a 24 based on everything I've read. I really like the hazelnut interior... and absolute and stratosphere are my two favorite colors. I suppose there will be people that want to swap interiors and others that will crash and become parts bins....

I wonder if the 45th ed special edition manual transmission cars will have the driver assistance package since I saw someone mention it doesn't come as part of the extra cost? I believe it was essentially mandatory on the manual cars in 23.

OP
OP

Stardust

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'92 Miata
2025 GRMN send off year supposedly. I highly doubt Toyota does an LCI or refresh if the car is going out of production in the next 1-2 years.
I don't think there is going to be a GRMN, at least not with a S58.
And if there's no S58, you might as well just get the Supra GT4 EVO. That's basically as GRMN as it gets (though not street legal).

I think this because Markus Flasch (BMW M-division president in 2019) said that while it's not impossible they'd allow Toyota to use the S58, it would be extremely unlikely. At the same time, he also said that Toyota has not yet asked to use the S58.

Source

Marsone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ISF, FRS
And this is the one reason I'm mad I didn't wait for a 24 based on everything I've read. I really like the hazelnut interior... and absolute and stratosphere are my two favorite colors. I suppose there will be people that want to swap interiors and others that will crash and become parts bins....

I wonder if the 45th ed special edition manual transmission cars will have the driver assistance package since I saw someone mention it doesn't come as part of the extra cost? I believe it was essentially mandatory on the manual cars in 23.
Donā€™t feel bad. In early 2022, I was given pick of the litter for some upcoming ā€˜23s in my region. My top choice was Turbulence Gray over red interior with a 6 speed and my backup pick was Absolute Zero over red interior with a 6speed.. Obviously I didnā€™t end up with either but itā€™s all good. At least we got ā€˜em at a slightly lower msrp, and if worse comes to worst, you can always trade in your ā€˜23 for your dream spec.
It also couldā€™ve easily gone the other way. What if Absolute Zero or Strat got discontinued?

Last edited: