Mattyb

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5 Supra
Hi all,

Has anyone else noticed there appears to be a connection issue with things like vehicle location after the latest iOS app update?

The new view on the app also suggests it will show fuel level and mileage but mine just appears blank.

Anyone else noticed this at all?

Cheers
Matt
Sponsored

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 G42 M240i
Same here mate,
Ever since the new update it says connect to vehicle to update.

I have tried deleting the app and even removing the car from my profile but still does the same.
Also tried hardwired via USB to see if it updates but no luck. Looks like BMW messed something up. Tried emailing the Dev email link on IOS but got an auto reply saying its not in use.
I hope they realise soon!

Lendo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium (sold)
Okay I thought is was just me but 100% fucked if you use CarPlay.

Fuck the app jannies for making a mess of this once functioning app.

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
I followed the instructions on reconnecting the app, and it did connect. As soon as I enable CarPlay it stops cold. Oh well, the app was straight garbage anyway. Very poorly done.
App would make more sense if we had remote start.
it was only good to help with e85 blends.

TheIronLotus

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Supra 3.0
Mine started working again today so I believe they might have fixed the connectivity issue.
Did it just started working on it’s own or did you have to reset your Bluetooth on your phone and car?

Mine is still showing blank.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
What ever the most recent version of the iOS app started sorta working again for me. I have to manually hit the 'App' connection type in the menu, which disconnects carplay again. It's a little annoying, but when getting the Ethanol mix right, it's a must-do.

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
21' Supra 3.0, 23' Z Perf, 14' Toyota 86
What ever the most recent version of the iOS app started sorta working again for me. I have to manually hit the 'App' connection type in the menu, which disconnects carplay again. It's a little annoying, but when getting the Ethanol mix right, it's a must-do.
If you have ecutek, you can open up racerom and go to datalog. Then look for fuel level and it'll give you the amount in liters. I use that since it's more precise than the Supra Connect App.
Sponsored