Toyota Supra Interior Looking More Production in Latest Sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
I think other threads have pointed to a more BMW type interior...

I would prefer an RCF type interior, great seats, cooled/ventilated seats, a great mix of leather and alcantara, and with color options (I love the red-black balance of the RCF).

I would prefer a back seat, even a tiny one, for the kid. But it looks like that might not happen.

Back to the cooled seats, I had an 06 IS350 with ventilated seats that I used almost half of the days of the year living in Ohio and nearly every day of the year when living in AZ. I NEVER use heated seats in any car, that’s just me, cooled/ventilated seats is a huge selling point for me.
I agree those features would be nice to have as long as it doesn’t increase the cost or weight...

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
Good idea, maybe he will come clean after the March 6th Toyota announcement?

Lets check with new/old member Jeff Lange, the phantom, aka A70, says he knows him well...lol
haha, I don't plan to ever announce who I am due to it affecting other future projects, and although Jeff knows me and I know him, he isn't part of Toyota corporate or privy to the information that I am. on that same note, he doesn't have enough information to guess who I am...

he is however the one to ask when it comes to Supra specs, part numbers, options, etc. He also swapped the IS350 V6 into his 6spd IS250 because he wanted power and manual, so his overall feelings are likely to resonate here.

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
He also swapped the IS350 V6 into his 6spd IS250 because he wanted power and manual, so his overall feelings are likely to resonate here.
I need to have a look around for that. I had a 6spd IS250 because I didn't want the auto in the 350... but that was a pretty weak transmission even behind the 250. Still better than an auto though.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
my understanding of it was near plug and play compatibility, which is usually a joke otherwise, but in this case I think it was very straight forward. I guess that does make sense however, given that it's the same chassis etc.

I don't recall him having any issues with the manual, but yeah I've heard it's a lackluster feel.

Timmo598

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Toyota Supra, 02 Nissan Silvia, 09 370Z
Vehicle Showcase
it would be weird to have the same exact interior, what with all that work on making the exterior different :D
Well, I was thinking pretty much exactly that.
lol I would be a damn shame if they kept them the same ;)

Yeah, Ive seen these posts a few times now.
I was basically under the impression this was just ''test mule'' interior.
So turns out from recent responses, that could be exactly what that is :beer:

Timmo598

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
yeah, it certainly is. Quite the unknown area at the moment.

If they can reproduce something like this, but obviously more 'watered down' for mass production. We'll be on a win!

maxresdefault.jpg

These seats are also pretty killer!!!

Toyota-FT-1-Concept-driver-seat.jpg

Lexusisf

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Lexus-ISF
Maybe in the Gazoo version (you may have been implying that not sure) but production car will probably much more tame like the photos posted earlier.

kWgN5Y7.jpg

Timmo598

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe in the Gazoo version (you may have been implying that not sure) but production car will probably much more tame like the photos posted earlier.

kWgN5Y7.jpg
So this image here, is the one of the bunch spied early last year, I believe.
To me, the whole layout/design still looks very BMW like. Specially that iDrive system and stupid looking digital auto gear shifter.

I was and am still under the assumption that is just BMW parts bin stuff for the test mule.
Despite the fact there is clearly a Toyota steering wheel. That doesn't really mean anything though

2jztks

First Name
derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 supra
Do u guys think we will anything close to the FT-1 steering wheel fingers crossed?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.