Track your Supra Status

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
The salesman just told me the build date of 4/18/23 and said it is sitting at the port, in Belgium I would suppose? He gave an estimated shipping date of 6/15 with an arrival in USA on 6/25/23. I am on vacation in Portugal the first two weeks in July, so I can't pick it up until I return anyway. Hoping for delivery by the end of July.

Dsmcub

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
11’ speed 3, 08’ fg2, awaiting my 23’ manual supra
was contacted about my allocation this morning. sales guy said that the build date was 5/11/23, and that it was showing in his system that it was at the port. however, on toyota tracker its stating its still in the allocation stage, and on the toyota inventory website its showing that its still in the build phase. I'm guessing i should just check the toyota tracker site every couple of days to see if it changes to freight status?

getting antsy after 8 months of deposits on possible allocations at 3 different dealers for a 4th dealer to come into the picture not too long ago to get an allocation for me in my preferred spec so quickly (and locally). are there any other things i should be tracking for status changes?

dreadforge

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nitro MT
was contacted about my allocation this morning. sales guy said that the build date was 5/11/23, and that it was showing in his system that it was at the port. however, on toyota tracker its stating its still in the allocation stage, and on the toyota inventory website its showing that its still in the build phase. I'm guessing i should just check the toyota tracker site every couple of days to see if it changes to freight status?

getting antsy after 8 months of deposits on possible allocations at 3 different dealers for a 4th dealer to come into the picture not too long ago to get an allocation for me in my preferred spec so quickly (and locally). are there any other things i should be tracking for status changes?
This is the same place I'm at with mine

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Your car will probably ship with mine around 6/15/23. Waiting sucks.

Dsmcub

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
11’ speed 3, 08’ fg2, awaiting my 23’ manual supra
Your car will probably ship with mine around 6/15/23. Waiting sucks.
I dont mind waiting, ive been waiting this long already. Just curious if there are any other things i should be looking for that im not seeing as far as tracking whats going on with it. ive had a few vehicles built in the past and shipped, but nothing like this process with toyota with allocations.

also what area in ohio are ya in? im in the columbus area.

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I am in Cincinnati. Delayed gratification sucks!

FRSBRZGT86FAN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 BASE
Do either of you know when your dealer was allocated the car? My sales guy says mine was allocated on 05/03. No updates since then. I’ve been hoping it was already built even before it was allocated, but am not sure if that’s even a possibility.
Mine now shows 07/15 vessel depart, with processing in 08/04/2023

So it makes me think something is happening at magna steyr

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium

Natedawg

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche

FRSBRZGT86FAN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 BASE
https://www.goodcarbadcar.net/toyota-supra-sales-figures/

production numbers for 2023 vs 2022 is about 1700 less units total (if they keep 2023 production at what they have been doing.) 33% less cars being made vs 2022.

Toyota is really reducing the number of cars the US is getting.
That makes sense, using those stats then they are only making about 300 cars a month at maximum. Kind of expected this with a bespoke car like this

FRSBRZGT86FAN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 BASE

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Did yours ship yet? The tracking updated to show the vessel departing today
The only tracking at my disposal is Toyota-tracker.com. No updates there for me. Are you getting the updates from your dealer?

FRSBRZGT86FAN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 BASE
The only tracking at my disposal is Toyota-tracker.com. No updates there for me. Are you getting the updates from your dealer?
Yep, for me that's the only accurate way to get info, my sales guy sends me photos of the tracking tool when I ask. I highly recommend you ask yours as well.

This is mine cropped for privacy:
8Ne3gSZ.png

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Yep, for me that's the only accurate way to get info, my sales guy sends me photos of the tracking tool when I ask. I highly recommend you ask yours as well.

This is mine cropped for privacy:
8Ne3gSZ.png
There’s a good chance I’m going to walk away from this particular car (don’t think I want white). So for now I won’t hassle my salesperson. That said, it’s a little annoying that I’ve gotten zero updates in a month.
Sponsored