Track your Supra Status

Foogazzi

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0MT Supra
The best thing you can do.......not track your SUPRA.. Been there and done that.

From tracking the Vessel from Zeebrugge to Baltimore.....to sitting.....to transit......to dealer.......to my garage.

It IS cliche.......but, "A WATCHED POT NEVER BOILS"
Sponsored

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Anybody have any insight on what Toyota Tracker is showing me?

I put a deposit down on a '23 3.0 Premium in stratosphere blue with an out of state dealership (who have been awesome so far) that was still in production. I found the Toyota Tracker site through these forums and started obsessively tracking my car. All was fine until 5/25 when the site could no longer find data on my VIN and hasnt updated since.

I was able to find my VIN on a bill of lading for the freight ship which showed it actually arrived at port in NY on the same day that Toyota Tracker stopped feeding me data. Weird.....

Dealer still shows it as incoming to them but havent gotten a definitive delivery date yet (supposedly thinking it will be the end of this month)

Thoughts....

1686254547721.png

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Also, the BOL had 100 total VINs of Supras that were on the vessel that arrived that day, in case anybody was looking for theirs. Here's a PDF of the VINs for that shipment. Cargo ID = VIN

Attachments

Nedzua

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 MT, 2022 Subaru Outback
I finally got it guys....it's worth it
Stay patient. Mines a non premium but appears to have every premium option apart from a hud and the leather seats. Even has red brakes which I was suprised to see
20230606_075318.jpg
20230605_192636.jpg

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
Although I would enjoy getting the car this summer, it's not the end of the world if it arrives in Sept or early Oct.

Lonestar_Nomad

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 GR Supra Premium MT
Anybody have any insight on what Toyota Tracker is showing me?

I put a deposit down on a '23 3.0 Premium in stratosphere blue with an out of state dealership (who have been awesome so far) that was still in production. I found the Toyota Tracker site through these forums and started obsessively tracking my car. All was fine until 5/25 when the site could no longer find data on my VIN and hasnt updated since.

I was able to find my VIN on a bill of lading for the freight ship which showed it actually arrived at port in NY on the same day that Toyota Tracker stopped feeding me data. Weird.....

Dealer still shows it as incoming to them but havent gotten a definitive delivery date yet (supposedly thinking it will be the end of this month)

Thoughts....

1686254547721.png
Mine went dark like this when waiting for vessel and while on the ship. Once it hit port stateside it popped back up on the tracker and Toyota inventory website. I asked the dealer and was basically told “we have no clue”. They could still see it when they looked it up on Dealer Daily, but besides a blank date it had vanished from all other tracking.

I had a near panic attack thinking it was destroyed in shipping or something.

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mine went dark like this when waiting for vessel and while on the ship. Once it hit port stateside it popped back up on the tracker and Toyota inventory website. I asked the dealer and was basically told “we have no clue”. They could still see it when they looked it up on Dealer Daily, but besides a blank date it had vanished from all other tracking.

I had a near panic attack thinking it was destroyed in shipping or something.
Ok, so seems it happens at times then. And I thought the same thing. I called my salesrep and was all panicked that the car disappeared lol

I more wish it was working so I have a legitimate delivery estimate to dealer. I have to essentially plan this as a vacation trip for my wife and I up to Tennessee to get the car, then back to the Tail of the dragon a few days to break it in. So having a better idea of when to book hotels and such would be great.

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
Also, the BOL had 100 total VINs of Supras that were on the vessel that arrived that day, in case anybody was looking for theirs. Here's a PDF of the VINs for that shipment. Cargo ID = VIN
Unfortunately, my Supra is not on that ship. How do you get the bill of lading PDF?

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Unfortunately, my Supra is not on that ship. How do you get the bill of lading PDF?
Found it with some googling and with importgenius.com. There's been a couple boats that have come in since that list too.

These 24 arrived on 6/5

1686339865670.png

FRSBRZGT86FAN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 BASE
Found it with some googling and with importgenius.com. There's been a couple boats that have come in since that list too.

These 24 arrived on 6/5

Do you mind showing where you got these bill of lading, mine is showing the vessel departed but the ship name is unavailable according to my sales guy

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
My sales person just reached out to tell me my car will be getting on a boat on 06/24. Couldn’t tell me a vessel name though. This one has a final destination of Lincoln, NE. So not sure what the port of entry will be as I try look at shipping schedules.

CC3

First Name
C.H.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Stratosphere)
If you haven't already seen it, check this out:
2023 Toyota Supra Allocation Spreadsheet (Link)

Someone created a spreadsheet that lists all new GR Supra allocations
Breaks it down by trim.
Spreadsheet updates every Monday and Thursday of the week.

Each sheet includes:
- VIN number
- External and internal colors
- MSRP, MSRP including options
- Pre-sold Status
- Dealer name, address, and, phone number
- Toyota tracker link with VIN number
- Hold Status
- Date of when each car's information was last updated
- Included options

There are also links on the main page for other Toyota allocations including GR Corolla, GR86, Prius Prime, etc.

Super useful. Whoever created and updates this list, max kudos to you.

FRSBRZGT86FAN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 BASE
My sales person just reached out to tell me my car will be getting on a boat on 06/24. Couldn’t tell me a vessel name though. This one has a final destination of Lincoln, NE. So not sure what the port of entry will be as I try look at shipping schedules.
Mine just arrived in the states, set for processing on 06/22. Maybe reach out again? It seems like the factory is suddenly churning vehicles out

Kidviper

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra 3.0 premium
I think our cars may be waiting on the same Vessel. I'm in the same boat. I put a deposit down in Jan. and was originally told it would be here Mid-Late April. Vessel date has changed like yours and is now showing May. I wonder what our batch of cars are waiting on....

At this rate we might be getting a 2024.
Im in the same boat as you, i put a deposit down dec of last year, and my supra has been on hold for over 2mts im almost tempted to put my deposit down for the 2024 supra at this point

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Im in the same boat as you, i put a deposit down dec of last year, and my supra has been on hold for over 2mts im almost tempted to put my deposit down for the 2024 supra at this point
Depending on the dealer if you don't get a 2023 it'll just switch over to the 24. Reputting a deposit is not going to speed up your order. You just have have wait till the dealer gets an allocation.
Sponsored