Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
I'll sell you my 2022 for 64k
3.0 Prem less than 3k miles.
No issues, I just want the manual transmission

What makes you think the OP will pay way more than average MSRP of a base(52k) or premium(57k) for a used 2022?
Sponsored

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
What makes you think the OP will pay way more than average MSRP of a base(52k) or premium(57k) for a used 2022?
my car is 100% stock aside from wind deflectors.
The car is available now - if he goes to a stealership he'll def pay more than 64k with stupid add ons, dealers fee and what not.

Plus - at 64k id just break even.

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Does anyone know if Toyota Santa Monica sells at MSRP?
I've been trying to buy a supra for about 4 months now with no luck. I tried 3 different dealerships outside of California with all of them saying that they only want to sell to buyers in their state. Places in California are charging 5k over MSRP and I want to know if there's any hope in buying a supra for MSRP in this market.
San Francisco Toyota surprisingly is selling Supra's at MSRP but you must join the waiting list. $500 deposit and a copy of your ID. Currently on the list, and they in the process of receiving their February allotment of 3 Supras which have all been accounted for. Currently 4th on the list, with the first 3 looking for a Nitro Yellow, Phantom Grey and a White on Red. Sales Manager mentioned they're getting 2-3 cars per month.

RD29

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
I bought mine at City Toyota in Daly City for msrp, in May of ‘21.

mmspider

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0L(sold)
my car is 100% stock aside from wind deflectors.
The car is available now - if he goes to a stealership he'll def pay more than 64k with stupid add ons, dealers fee and what not.

Plus - at 64k id just break even.
With cali tax your car will almost be 70k for a used supra.

Wow

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Longo Toyota in El Monte sells at MSRP. I’m waiting for the GR86 I gave them a deposit on in Sept. Its on a 30 day quality control hold.

Last edited:

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Does anyone know if Toyota Santa Monica sells at MSRP?
DO NOT BUY from them.

They were one of my first places I checked here in LA. Wife and I drive down there and they got 4-5 Supras parked outside. I get closer and you can see them covered in dirt and one had gum smeared all over the windows.

I didn't notice until after I had spoke to them about price. I told them I wanted sticker because a dealer (Whom I ended up buying from) had told me they could.

The Lady goes to get the sales manager there and they were like no way you can buy this car without the mark-up. It is more rare than a competition M3, he tells me. I try not to laugh.

What they wanted me to pay out the door was about 76k for a 3.0 Premium. This includes a 3k fee for the alarm system that came stock. :p

I try to warn homies when I can about this spot in terms of sales.

bittermelon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Outback
DO NOT BUY from them.

They were one of my first places I checked here in LA. Wife and I drive down there and they got 4-5 Supras parked outside. I get closer and you can see them covered in dirt and one had gum smeared all over the windows.

I didn't notice until after I had spoke to them about price. I told them I wanted sticker because a dealer (Whom I ended up buying from) had told me they could.

The Lady goes to get the sales manager there and they were like no way you can buy this car without the mark-up. It is more rare than a competition M3, he tells me. I try not to laugh.

What they wanted me to pay out the door was about 76k for a 3.0 Premium. This includes a 3k fee for the alarm system that came stock. :p

I try to warn homies when I can about this spot in terms of sales.
Yeah they wanted a 5k markup on a 2.0

Ordered my 2022 3.0 premium at El Monte longo Toyota. been waiting since aug 31 2021
Damn that's far as fuck. Do y'all think it would be easier to get a 2.0???

I wish I made the emotional choice last March and bought a Supra instead of the rational choice of buying an Outback lmao--- probably could've gotten a decent deal.

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I think you can find a decent deal at most times just need the time to scout it out.

2.0 in LA from what I saw after certains rates back last June as pretty much the same cost as sticker 3.0 premium.

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
Depending how bad you want one, you might just need to cough up to the dealer that offers the least markup, but still has a markup. Or start looking in the slightly used/certified market.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I wish I made the emotional choice last March and bought a Supra instead of the rational choice of buying an Outback lmao--- probably could've gotten a decent deal.
Last March was the prime time to get one. I got mine for $7k off MSRP back then. I wasnt really looking to buy one just yet but when they offered me that deal, kind of hard to say no.
Sponsored