U.S. Toyota Dealers without Mark Ups

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone know of any dealerships willing to work out deals or MSRP on a 3.0 premium? Prefer white/gray but open to other colors if price is right!
Sponsored

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
Anyone know of any dealerships willing to work out deals or MSRP on a 3.0 premium? Prefer white/gray but open to other colors if price is right!
"if the price is right?" In SoCal, you'll be lucky to get the price of MSRP on any color

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Anderson Toyota in Rockford, IL has been doing MSRP on Supras all year.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Asking for anything less than MSRP is just plain ignorant.
So is not understanding how car dealerships/quotas work, especially around fiscal quarters (which it is right now). Might want to give this a listen if you're not sure.

jreinlie4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
So is not understanding how car dealerships/quotas work, especially around fiscal quarters (which it is right now). Might want to give this a listen if you're not sure.
Are you assuming I don't understand how car dealerships typically work? People are crossing state lines to pay MSRP or in some cases higher. We have never seen such low new car inventory with such high demand. MSRP is the new 5k under invoice.

jojojung16

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Anybody in Washington state looking for a GR Supra 3.0 Premium in Absolute Zero hit me up. I work at a dealership and it's in allocation, available for deposit. We are at MSRP for the vehicle

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Anybody in Washington state looking for a GR Supra 3.0 Premium in Absolute Zero hit me up. I work at a dealership and it's in allocation, available for deposit. We are at MSRP for the vehicle
@razorlab if you are willing to ship.

BobbyC1221

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
The used car market is insane right now. Bought my girl a Acura RDX A-Spec with $5k off sticker. They paid off my 2019 Lexus NX300h (blue book value was around $24k or something). They paid $35k for it. Put $5k down and left with a $5k check and a brand new RDX.

they have to keep buying and selling something. Otherwise, they would literally have nothing to sell.
Great time to sell. Rough time to buy used. New, not that bad. I mean, I got $3k off the sticker on my sup. Which I really didn’t even ask for. The salesman was just a friend of my brother’s. He just asked me for a deposit of $1k but I just went ahead and gave them $6k to put down (sold some GREAT stock calls that month, making a good chunk of money).

Figured I’d reward myself for once in a very long time. ? don’t regret that buy one bit.
My only regret is not getting it wrapped as soon as I left the dealer. Now I gotta get rid of some chips. ?

nateog

First Name
nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra A91-CF Edition (Absolute Zero)
"if the price is right?" In SoCal, you'll be lucky to get the price of MSRP on any color
Longo Toyota is where I got my Supra at MSRP. Call and ask for Jimmy Pham. That’s the dealer I worked with on mine.

nateog

First Name
nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra A91-CF Edition (Absolute Zero)
Anderson Toyota in Rockford, IL has been doing MSRP on Supras all year.
Longo Toyota in El Monte, CA does the same. For Supras and every car they sell.

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Asking for anything less than MSRP is just plain ignorant.

Used Supra’s are selling over MSRP.
I think many members here have got amazing deals under flat sticker.

I always envy them :p I got stuck with SoCal prices. I think anything is worth a try.

It was expected from dealers in LA that I pay a 5-10k mark up and they thought I was stupid for saying I could buy a car without paying that.

Well... I tried and succeeded. :) Always encourage others to find that dope deal, even if it means looking like you paid too much compared to that deal!

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
Longo Toyota in El Monte, CA does the same. For Supras and every car they sell.
A member on here had first dibs at the CF 2022 at Longo, past it up and it went to the next person in line. MSRP is great for the CF version
Sponsored