U.S. Toyota Dealers without Mark Ups

kevolution

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro, '18 Porsche Macan
Ended up getting a 2021 3.0P instead of waiting for a new one at MSRP (seems like a unicorn these days). Was able to get a pretty good deal (49K for 24K miles, clean history) through private party, so am happy with the purchase.
Sponsored

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Ended up getting a 2021 3.0P instead of waiting for a new one at MSRP (seems like a unicorn these days). Was able to get a pretty good deal (49K for 24K miles, clean history) through private party, so am happy with the purchase.
Smart man! And you paid less than the majority of us 4sho 💵

Hope you enjoy her and take her on at least one track day. Congrats amigo 🥳

conFUcius-Says

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 JLUR, 2024 45th Anniversary Mikan Blast
Curious if anyone waiting for a new one has had any movement? The dealer closest to my house told me NC has received only five so far since I joined the waitlist.

shaloot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra
I’ve heard nothing whatsoever, have 3 deposits down. One of the dealers made a comment that it seems like Toyota isn’t producing any manuals right now. Not sure how accurate that is, but we are in that weird time frame between model years so maybe it’s true.

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 MT, '23 BRZ, '06 RX-8
I’ve heard nothing whatsoever, have 3 deposits down. One of the dealers made a comment that it seems like Toyota isn’t producing any manuals right now. Not sure how accurate that is, but we are in that weird time frame between model years so maybe it’s true.
Maybe true in that they are only making 45th anniversary manuals currently.

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
Toyota of Mechanicsville, VA sold me this on Saturday at MSRP.

By far the fastest and easiest car purchase of my life and my first new car was in 2005, and I’ve purchased my fair share..

100% recommend them. The manager is such a dog person, he literally had my miniature schnauzer sitting on his lap at his desk while we did my paperwork.

Granted the Supra is the only thing I’d ever buy at a Toyota dealership, but I would 100% go here again if they also were a BMW dealer.

IMG_0948_jpg.jpeg
IMG_0940_jpg.jpeg

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
No one does the toyota zip code inventory search anymore? Y’all more patient than me

deicide

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 audi sq5, '21 tesla model 3, '24 tesla model y
Route22 Toyota in hillside nj, Holman Toyota in mount laurel nj and ourisman Toyota in Virginia won’t charge a markup if you reserve an allocated car. However, if that car hits their lot without a reservation, it will be marked up.

Holman currently has a waitlist that’s at least 8 people long. Ourisman does not and they said they routinely get 2 allocations a month. Route 22 Toyota, at the time of writing this has a white 3.0 premium allocation available.

Brahsthetics

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
Livermore, CA- charging +10k over MSRP. They texted me and emailed me about it. It’s a 3.0 prem in abs 0.

Walnut Creek, CA have an allocation for me for MSRP though, still waiting for arrival…

IMG_2788.jpeg