UK - Which Number Plate Mount is this?

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
Hi Phil, I may be interested, really just looking at best way to mount my plate without drilling hole sin the bumper. If you dont mind me asking how have you got your plate mounted now and why did you change from the Carbonio one?, any pictures would be great
Sorry just seen your reply, I just fancied a change to be honest… the carbonio mount has the plate mounted low down due to my plate size, and I just
to move it up…

D5E6E1F2-A3E2-49BC-9915-2BBABA2D0D22.jpeg

E35242D8-3206-46E8-AA0A-38C76DFACC3A.jpeg

…the 3/4 sized plated is stuck onto a cut down old plate that is cable-tied to the grill.

The standard sized plate in the first pic is 6 digits (none of them a 1)… so if you went for a plate that can be made smaller than mine you’d be able to use the Carbonio mount any height on the grill you wanted
Sponsored

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi TTS FinalEdition & SupraPro Special Edition
Thats a good idea Phil, using an old plate as the base to stick the new one onto. As I Have nt got my Supra would you mind telling me the width of the your 3/4 plate am hoping mine will fit at 367mm using the plate at the top

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
Thats a good idea Phil, using an old plate as the base to stick the new one onto. As I Have nt got my Supra would you mind telling me the width of the your 3/4 plate am hoping mine will fit at 367mm using the plate at the top
Will get some measurements in the morning for you 👍🏻

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi TTS FinalEdition & SupraPro Special Edition
Plate width is 325mm mate
Thanks, so that's only 4cm narrower than my plate, there shud be room - I should be able to move it down so its halfway between the bottom and top of aperture with the carbonio mount ?

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
Thanks, so that's only 4cm narrower than my plate, there shud be room - I should be able to move it down so its halfway between the bottom and top of aperture with the carbonio mount ?
Yea the mount just fixes to the car using spaces in the grill, so you can move it up and down as you wish… I’d say you wouldn’t be far off the top of the grill with that size plate too 👌🏼

OP
OP
SCZ4

SCZ4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3.0 Pro
Just to confirm, the 325mm plate is the one you managed to mount higher up? Pretty sure that's the width of my shortened 5 digit I had on my F-Type.

Yeah looks better higher up IMO.

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
Just to confirm, the 325mm plate is the one you managed to mount higher up? Pretty sure that's the width of my shortened 5 digit I had on my F-Type.

Yeah looks better higher up IMO.
Yep that’s the higher one mate 👍🏼
Sponsored