Vehicles with worst Drivers

Vehicles with worst Drivers

• Total voters

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
For me, it's any banged up car with missing/duct taped side mirrors, dangling exhausts, huge dings/dents, broken head/brake-lights, utility trucks, sorry but young black women with no care in the world putting on lipsticks šŸ˜‚

If I had to pick a car, it'd be the loudest fart noised old gen Civics šŸ˜‚ usually driven by young guys.

Any other choice, please specify and I'll edit the poll.

You can change your vote after adding new entries or make multiple entries/selection.
Sponsored

Last edited:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
How is Nissan Altima not on there!?!? They are most definitely the biggest menaces on the road šŸ˜‚
During my time in the Twin Cities, Altimas went by a different name... Somali Bandits
For me, it's any banged up car with missing/duct taped side mirrors, dangling exhausts, huge dings/dents, broken head/brake-lights, utility trucks, sorry but young black women with no care in the world putting on lipsticks šŸ˜‚
This was my first thought as well, but not exclusively women drivers. They're usually Buick, Cadillac, or Lincoln sedans with COMPLETELY blown-out suspension, bald tires, and fake temporary registration tags, weaving through traffic on the interstate in a manner I wouldn't even feel comfortable copying in my MKV!

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
I love Hondaā€™s but i swear the drivers are missing some brain cells on these streetsšŸ˜­

Koval

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0; 2019 F-150 3.5 KR; 2018 Honda GL
How is Nissan Altima not on there!?!? They are most definitely the biggest menaces on the road šŸ˜‚
They're always full of dents too; I just get out of their way, they clearly don't care if they run into someone šŸ˜‚

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
"Worst Drivers" is a wide net...

I mean, on one hand you have the octogenarians who can barely see over the wheel cruising around in their gold 90's Camrys ten under on the limit in the slow lane of the highway with a left turn signal on the whole ride.

Then on the other hand you have the 20 year old bombed out econobox rustbucket with a rear end full of political bumper stickers driven by someone who is both on their phone and trying to eat something while weaving all over the road.

And even still then you have the jacked up Salt Lyfe Brosiedon lord of the Brocean driving his late model lifted, truk-nutz'ed, chromed out, coal rolling, 83 more payments and she's his behemoth 30 over in the fast lane on offroad tires in the rain at night over unfamiliar roads... but hey he has that entire illegal offroad light right on high.

Or lastly the barely awake, ten coffees into her morning, sunglasses the size of hubcaps, permanently deaf from listening to her squalling kids in the back all day barely keep her ocean liner sized mall crawling Expidi-Splorer-Jeep-Cades between the paint with no turn signals and the latest braking turns you ever saw outside of an autocross.

I'll gladly absorb no turn signal merge from a Bimmer.

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
They're always full of dents too; I just get out of their way, they clearly don't care if they run into someone šŸ˜‚
Yeah same. I always see them coming up behind me on the highway at like 90+ for no reason. I just move over as far as I can and let them go on their reckless way.

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
Here in South Orange County itā€™s easily Tesla drivers. They have become the new ā€œBMW driversā€.

And Iā€™m not talking about Model S or Model Xā€™s, itā€™s the damn Model 3 and Y drivers. Itā€™s always the Model 3 or Model Y drivers that pull up next to me and they just floor it when the light turns green.

Like congrats bro - you won a race I did not know we were having and you bought what I call the Orange County Honda Accord or CRV. Everyone has one here and no one is impressed that your EV is fast in a straight line from a stop. /rant off.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Cars with the most dents or bruisesā€¦ Corolla.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Here in South Orange County itā€™s easily Tesla drivers. They have become the new ā€œBMW driversā€.

And Iā€™m not talking about Model S or Model Xā€™s, itā€™s the damn Model 3 and Y drivers. Itā€™s always the Model 3 or Model Y drivers that pull up next to me and they just floor it when the light turns green.

Like congrats bro - you won a race I did not know we were having and you bought what I call the Orange County Honda Accord or CRV. Everyone has one here and no one is impressed that your EV is fast in a straight line from a stop. /rant off.
This.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Any car with a big MOPAR sticker or lots of BIG stickers in general.... Usually weaving in/out of traffic begging to raise everyone's insurance rates when they finally do crash.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Subaru outback and Prius on the race for the 1st in my list
Sponsored