VISCONTI TUNING Downpipe and Stage 2 Tune Review

GR1109LE

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR SUPRA LE #1109, 2018 AUDI S6
Thank you to everyones input and opinions to all my questions in this thread...

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/need-opinions-guys.5833/

After I made that thread I spoke with Marshall and John from Visconti Tuning. Right away I can tell those guys have excellent customer service and know what they are talking about.

I went ahead and ordered Downpipe and Ecutek from VISCONTI. Everything shipped super fast. John tuned the car stage 1 before I installed the Downpipe. Yesterday I installed my Downpipe and let John know I was ready. He called me right away and went ahead with Stage 2 tune.

The car feels absolutely like a monster! Driving the car feels very OEM smooth with a ton more power! New exhaust tone sounds really good. No CEL's, no errors nothing!

If anyone is on the fence about what to do or which tuner to go with, I would 100 % recommend VISCONTI TUNING. John and Marshall are some great,stand up and honest guys.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
is it safe to keep stock fuel pump and injectors at stage 2?
Absolutely. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions and Id be glad to help you.
Thank you to everyones input and opinions to all my questions in this thread...

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/need-opinions-guys.5833/

After I made that thread I spoke with Marshall and John from Visconti Tuning. Right away I can tell those guys have excellent customer service and know what they are talking about.

I went ahead and ordered catless Downpipe and Ecutek from VISCONTI. Everything shipped super fast. John tuned the car stage 1 before I installed the Downpipe. Yesterday I installed my Downpipe and let John know I was ready. He called me right away and went ahead with Stage 2 tune.

The car feels absolutely like a monster! Driving the car feels very OEM smooth with a ton more power! New exhaust tone sounds really good. No CEL's, no errors nothing!

If anyone is on the fence about what to do or which tuner to go with, I would 100 % recommend VISCONTI TUNING. John and Marshall are some great,stand up and honest guys.
Greatly appreciate the kind words, brother!

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Just did Stage 1 today, same thing waiting for downpipe then stage 2. Fantastic service from Marshall and John. They put up with all my silly questions :rolleyes: and being in Australia they stayed up to help me with the tune. Thanks so much guys! Highly recommend

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Just did Stage 1 today, same thing waiting for downpipe then stage 2. Fantastic service from Marshall and John. They put up with all my silly questions :rolleyes: and being in Australia they stayed up to help me with the tune. Thanks so much guys! Highly recommend
Thanks Robert!
Enjoy!
Sponsored