bobbybiglug

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'15 RCF, '20 Supra, '19 Tundra, '14 4Runner, '16 R1
did they fix it on the spot?
They did a temp fix and the new part will be here next week. I’ll get a photo of the damaged sensor and post it.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
bobbybiglug

bobbybiglug

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'15 RCF, '20 Supra, '19 Tundra, '14 4Runner, '16 R1
this is the code triggering mine...

3DA39048-212F-47AA-8DC3-B2F486C5CB63.jpeg
What scan tool are you using? The tool I typically use is identifying the car but not showing codes.

Last edited:

Bartuc

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra LE, 15 WRX STI, 14 CLS550
So I got my car back from the dealer yesterday and it so far I haven’t seen any warning messages. Turns out that the issue was indeed the auto headlight height adjuster arm.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
So I got my car back from the dealer yesterday and it so far I haven’t seen any warning messages. Turns out that the issue was indeed the auto headlight height adjuster arm.
holy crap for throwing a chassis error! you'd think that will all that computing power, it could have thrown a more specific error :)

LcKenji

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 supra, s2000
Want to hopefully help out people that are getting this message after lowering their cars. There are auto leveling arms on the driver side front and rear. If you remove this during install of suspension. Make sure you put the locker pin in the correct place before tightening down. I took mine off during install of coilovers because of the thin wires this car is made with and I did not want to snap a sensor. But upon putting the rear back on I did not align the locking pin in the correct hole which was causing this error and had my headlights pointed at the sky. Hope this helps anyone doing suspension on their cars and gets this message.

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Z4 M40i, 2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Want to hopefully help out people that are getting this message after lowering their cars. There are auto leveling arms on the driver side front and rear. If you remove this during install of suspension. Make sure you put the locker pin in the correct place before tightening down. I took mine off during install of coilovers because of the thin wires this car is made with and I did not want to snap a sensor. But upon putting the rear back on I did not align the locking pin in the correct hole which was causing this error and had my headlights pointed at the sky. Hope this helps anyone doing suspension on their cars and gets this message.
I just got this chassis error today after taking car in for first service. I’ve had the car lowered 2 months no issue but of course take it to dealership a for simple oil change and BOOM code on the way home.

turning the car off and back on causes it to go away then comes back within a couple minutes if driving
only codes showing in Jb4 are the ones that are always there

EE8E5020-3D18-46C3-83C4-F204B8125CCE.png

Last edited:

LcKenji

First Name
christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 supra, s2000
I just got this chassis error today after taking car in for first service. I’ve had the car lowered 2 months no issue but of course take it to dealership a for simple oil change and BOOM code on the way home.

turning the car off and back on causes it to go away then comes back within a couple minutes if driving
only codes showing in Jb4 are the ones that are always there

EE8E5020-3D18-46C3-83C4-F204B8125CCE.png
check the front and rear sensors. I've read dealerships damaging the sensors during oil changes. If they are not locked in properly it will cause an issue. make sure its secured into the hole. Or perhaps they really did just damage the sensor and will replace it for you.

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
check the front and rear sensors. I've read dealerships damaging the sensors during oil changes. If they are not locked in properly it will cause an issue. make sure its secured into the hole. Or perhaps they really did just damage the sensor and will replace it for you.
Turns out it was the ride height sensor bracket. It must have snapped when they put the car on the lift to do the oil change. They tried to blame me lowering the car but I reminded them I had no issue or warning until after they changed the oil. Had to order a new one from Germany.

Attachments

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX

delita1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Jfurby37

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Man I can’t find the part number for these do you have them by chance or know where I can buy them. Toyota can’t even find them in there system.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I got this message today with my new RSR coilovers. The shop thought that it could possibly be too low. After reading this thread I'm going to go ahead and buy Visconti's solution. I think that this may be the issue.
Sponsored