What’s your favorite video game of all time?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Replayed 8 last year, it's actually one of the more solid entries. Had similar feelings when it first came out but have since found it to be up there as one of the better games in the series, definitely worth playing.
I'll trust you, internet stranger. your logic is sound. I'll dust off the PlayStation and try again.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Supraboi7

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Nice choice, similar here. Halo 2 multiplayer (I'm old), and in particular, the Lockout, Zanzibar, and Ascension maps were about perfect. Probably the best 3 years or so of online multiplayer ever in the history of console gaming for me personally, met a lot of great folks in that era that I'm still friends with today. I started with an Atari and have all of the modern day platforms, so that's saying something about that era of gaming in particular. Long live Bungie.

1675446507222.png
yeah Halo 2 was incredible also!!!

OP
OP
Supraboi7

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Btw goldeneye just came out for xbox game pass...I think its a port from the N64 game from 97 so great dose of nostalgia without having to find the old game and console.

Also if anyone plays halo mcc or cod zombies from black ops 1 drop their gamertag and we can play :)

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
Btw goldeneye just came out for xbox game pass...I think its a port from the N64 game from 97 so great dose of nostalgia without having to find the old game and console.

Also if anyone plays halo mcc or cod zombies from black ops 1 drop their gamertag and we can play :)
OMG, you didn’t just tell me that. I’ll have to look, i know they released Age of Empires as well….

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI

PM me, I’ll share my gamertag info w/ ya.

Nights234

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 premium
I love OOT and Resident evil 4 played them so much. Notable mentions are golden sun, fire emblem sacred stones, and metal gear solid 3

Nights234

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 premium
I felt like 8 was trash, but I just came from 7 obviously.. I don't think anything could live up to it. I should give it another go
The original 7 or the remake? I love the original, the remake is overhyped and ruined to much of the original story. It did add some good stuff but story was to changed and for the worse to.

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
I like a lot of NES and Atari games because that's what I grew up on (child of the 80's). What I like most about these games in retrospect is that they don't require hundreds or thousands of hours of play to "get good". You could sit down, pop in a game, and immediately have fun with it. Donkey Kong, Super Mario, Duck Hunt, and the OG Zelda were some my favorites. Racing games I'd have to say GT5 and the original GT are my favorites.

As far as more recent games a few years ago I went WAY down the rabbit hole on World of Warships and World of Tanks. After playing for a few years I realized that I had to quit. WAY too much time and money (and life) wasted.

I have a PS5 and a PS-VR2, but I find that I really don't like playing for more than an hour or two every couple of weeks. I'm too busy spending time on daughter, my wife, my house, my pool, and my Supra. That said, next winter (maybe sooner) I'm going all in on a VR GT7 setup with a direct drive wheel, race seat, etc.

Habu

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Absolute Zero
Wasn’t that heavy into gaming but I enjoyed Grand Theft Auto, Forza and Gran Turismo, & definitely Call of Duty Zombies.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
The original 7 or the remake? I love the original, the remake is overhyped and ruined to much of the original story. It did add some good stuff but story was to changed and for the worse to.
I was unware there was a remoke. I haven't wasted my energy with video games in 20 years.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Wasn’t that heavy into gaming but I enjoyed Grand Theft Auto, Forza and Gran Turismo, & definitely Call of Duty Zombies.
GTA is an all time favorite. Something I enjoyed was stealing cars and parking a bunch in the middle of the road to create traffic. Also climbing the vinewood sign.