What’s your favorite video game of all time?

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Good for you man. It's one of my main hobbies.
No shame in it, and I don't consider it a waste of time. Keeps your mind sharper than watching TV or Youtube anyway.

As for my favorite game... My love of cars likely stems from playing the Gran Turismo games growing up. 4 and 5 stand out the most to me, can't decide on the fave. Always used a force feedback wheel setup and transitioned into games like Assetto and iRacing later on.

Bonus about racing sims is that it keeps you surprisingly sharp for IRL racing. I was shredding my karting league races after a season off only doing the sim.
Sponsored

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I have a PS5 and a PS-VR2, but I find that I really don't like playing for more than an hour or two every couple of weeks. I'm too busy spending time on daughter, my wife, my house, my pool, and my Supra. That said, next winter (maybe sooner) I'm going all in on a VR GT7 setup with a direct drive wheel, race seat, etc.
This ☝ Me too! I keep saying I’m going to get around to it 😂

nashcarr

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 PMT, 95 Miata, 2016 Lexus IS300 awd
Starcastle
Defender
Asteroids
Pole Position

I could basically beat anyone at any of these games back in the day. I worked at a Harley Shop as a 14 year old kid (gopher) and the owner's wife also owned an ice cream parlor that had a huge video game arcade in the 1980's. They closed at 12am, my parents would drop me and my friends off at 12am and we would roll all of the quarters for her, she would sit and read a book and drink coffee while we shoved ice cream down our faces and we then played UNLIMITED video games until 6-7 am when she would drive us all home. Great times!

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
This ☝ Me too! I keep saying I’m going to get around to it 😂
I mean, I have really enjoyed playing what games I've tried on PS5. It's just amazing how far gaming has come in the past 40 years. I am wicked excited to try GT7 in VR.

I just can't find time to spend on it, especially during the summer. I like being outside during our "100 days of summer".

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Did anyone by chance used to play Rainbow Six Vegas on ps3 multiplayer?

I pretty much 'wasted' away my teenage years on it.
One of those things, you only realize later, but hell, it was fun at the time, at my peak I was #5 or something I think worldwide leaderboard, as a kid those things matter 😅😆🤣

alexa800

First Name
alexa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Corolla
As for my favorite game, it has to be Gran Turismo series too! Growing up, I spent countless hours racing cars on GT4 and GT5. It was more than just a game; it ignited my passion for cars and racing. However, now I'm also into games that can help make money, like bingo cash app. Anyway, gaming has become my paradise. It's like exploring a world of cars and speed without leaving our rooms.

Last edited:

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Super Mario RPG, think I mentioned that earlier in this thread as one of my favs. But I'm pretty stoked on the remake they're coming out with soon for the switch.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Not sure if mentioned earlier in thread, might have forgot. But, Fallout 4. I ALWAYS come back to that with all the mods for weather, weapons, better textures etc. That VATS system of aiming and slow motion with slowed sound of shell casings and blast never gets old. Love it!

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Being the obsessive car nut that I am, Gran Turismo is my jam. So much that I bought a PSVR2 just for it. Best decision ever, by the way.
Out of those, GT2 is prob my fave.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Being the obsessive car nut that I am, Gran Turismo is my jam. So much that I bought a PSVR2 just for it. Best decision ever, by the way.
Out of those, GT2 is prob my fave.
I have it, but I just haven’t used it yet. I can’t wait!