What’s your favorite video game of all time?

MattPhantom

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I’ve enjoyed all the final fantasies except 15 (fuck 15) including 11 and 14. But my short list I go back to over and over is Witcher 3 and red dead redemption 2.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I’ve enjoyed all the final fantasies except 15 (fuck 15) including 11 and 14. But my short list I go back to over and over is Witcher 3 and red dead redemption 2.
I felt like 8 was trash, but I just came from 7 obviously.. I don't think anything could live up to it. I should give it another go

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
I felt like 8 was trash, but I just came from 7 obviously.. I don't think anything could live up to it. I should give it another go
7 was the last one i played. Such an awesome game.

Favorite game has to be The Last of Us. Then PUBGM

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
I enjoy pinball and old videos games. Have a couple in my house

orginal Galaga cabinet but with an emulator w a bunch of games. Plays 100% per 1982
8C6B1325-FA11-4463-B426-9C8125CCAFD5.jpeg
Galaga is a close second to Space Invaders for me...spent soooo much coin on that game.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Currently playing Civilization on my one windows computer. Love taking my time and thinking about all the scenarios. Tried playing a newer game with my son. Homeboy was running all around shooting, looking in different directions while doing do, throwing up his shield, a million things at once, while I was getting splattered left and right. I used to love Halo, mech warrior, to name a few.

All these new games seem to be multiplayer live and way out of my league. But I did buy a PS5 for Grand Turismo. Just have to hook it up!

There’s a game on iOS & probably other platforms too called FTL (Faster Than Light). Looks old but fun as shit! I’ve wasted many of hours on that bad boy 😂

Edit: Castle Wolfenstein and Doom was da bom diggity back in the day!!!!!

Last edited:

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Not one soul favorite but top 3 would have to be Black Ops 2 (the last great COD imo), Grand theft Auto 5 (Story mode was great and online with friends was always a great time), and lastly Destiny 1 (All the raids were super fun and the trials of Osiris flawaless runs were always a sweatshop)

JST

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 Subaru LGT, '21 CX-5 Sig, '22 Supra 3.0
I enjoyed Age Of Empires and the GTA series, more specifically Vice City. Can't forget NFSU2.

I don't have alot of time to play video games anymore, but I did play Until Dawn and The Quarry recently. Great games.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
GoldenEye
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil Village
Uncharted series
The Last of Us
GTA series
Original Gran Turismo
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Fire Emblem: All of them

Original Unreal Tournament, damn, wish they'd bring a remake of that back

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
GoldenEye
Resident Evil 7
Resident Evil Village
Uncharted series
The Last of Us
GTA series
Original Gran Turismo
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Fire Emblem: All of them

Original Unreal Tournament, damn, wish they'd bring a remake of that back
All amazing games. Haven't played the last of us yet, but the HBO adaptation has convinced me to finally buy it.

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
Mine is Halo Combat Evolved

85E3D87D-03BD-4511-A653-7B37ABB2FD5B.jpeg
Nice choice, similar here. Halo 2 multiplayer (I'm old), and in particular, the Lockout, Zanzibar, and Ascension maps were about perfect. Probably the best 3 years or so of online multiplayer ever in the history of console gaming for me personally, met a lot of great folks in that era that I'm still friends with today. I started with an Atari and have all of the modern day platforms, so that's saying something about that era of gaming in particular. Long live Bungie.

1675446507222.png

Koval

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0; 2019 F-150 3.5 KR; 2018 Honda GL
Replayed 8 last year, it's actually one of the more solid entries. Had similar feelings when it first came out but have since found it to be up there as one of the better games in the series, definitely worth playing.
Sponsored