nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
I would like to know as well
For those asking how to get firmware update, right now the only way to get it if you don't already have it (due to having a 2021 manufactured after like... March 2021?) is to pay a company to remote into a laptop you provide and flash the car via ENET cable plugged into the OBD port.

Check out the electronics forum section, lots of posts about it there. https://www.supramkv.com/forums/electronics-audio-nav-communications-coding.21/

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the AA catted downpipe today. Install was fairly easy. I wish I could tell if it made a difference in power but it’s about 100 degrees outside today so it was hard to tell. It sounded great with my stock exhaust though!……Now if only my Magnaflow would ever come in! ?

Thank you to Mike at X-PH and AA…….it took forever but at least I got a good deal before the prices jumped up.

Attachments

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
I installed the AA catted downpipe today. Install was fairly easy. I wish I could tell if it made a difference in power but it’s about 100 degrees outside today so it was hard to tell. It sounded great with my stock exhaust though!……Now if only my Magnaflow would ever come in! ?

Thank you to Mike at X-PH and AA…….it took forever but at least I got a good deal before the prices jumped up.
Nice! I'm still waiting for any updates on mine. Ordered the AA DP from X-ph back in late March. Hopefully I'll hear some good news this coming week.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! I'm still waiting for any updates on mine. Ordered the AA DP from X-ph back in late March. Hopefully I'll hear some good news this coming week.
Yes hopefully you do too. That’s about when I ordered mine.