What did you do to your Supra today?

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
This weekend was Supra's turn so took her out for a nice drive yesterday and today. I think 2-3 more drives this season and she will be hibernated for winter.

Cleaned her up real nice.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
zrk- Meth and crack and beer.. sounds like a party!

wheeliedub

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Patiently waiting for my car to get back from having a custom exhaust manifold made. Good news is there may be more parts on the market soon since I can't drive my car right now lol. My inconvenience is going to benefit many :)

For time being I keep looking at my drag build thread, imagining all the people I'll be taking to gapplebees in a few weeks lol.

Supra 9

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra primium 3.0
Talk to a tuner, but possibly, yes! I'm on E30 + Meth + JB4. Tuned by @DaBears. Couldn't recommend that exact setup more.
@DaBears he is the most knowledgeable tuner I have talk to so far, You need to contact him and he will figure out a custom map for you. Every car every tune is individual My 2021 Toyota Supra is full bolt-on and also on JB4 with E40 and custom map 6

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Moreso over the weekend, but got the JB4 installed on the car, did a couple pulls and saw plenty of wheelspin all the way through second gear. Considering wider rears and moving onto PS4s.