What did you do to your Supra today?

ArtEmortal

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 GTI 1.8T, 2013 VW CC R-Line, 2020 Toyota Supra
Thanks SOS Customz for the great job you and your team did!
if your wondering:
Seibon Hood
EVS Fenders
13mm spacers around
HKS adj. springs
The glossy black vinyl roof is gonna change, i might wrap it with a CF type vinyl, not sure yet
IMG_2426.jpg
IMG_2431.jpg
IMG_2428.jpg
IMG_2439.jpg
IMG_2438 (1).jpg

SupraGR21

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra Premium
if your wondering:
Seibon Hood
EVS Fenders
13mm spacers around
HKS adj. springs
The glossy black vinyl roof is gonna change, i might wrap it with a CF type vinyl, not sure yet
IMG_2426.jpg
IMG_2431.jpg
IMG_2428.jpg
IMG_2439.jpg
IMG_2438 (1).jpg
Looks great! PPF that fender and door my brotha! Those rock will come flying!

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I drove it! Been sitting in the garage for almost two weeks. Cloudy 55deg day here. It's amazing how much better the car feels in the cool weather we are now getting in the area. However, I am once again reminded how poorly these stock tires do once the tarmac temperature drops! At least easily sliding it around all over the pace is fun. :thumbsup:

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Ordered a set of Apex SM-10 wheels for my Supra. Satin Bronze, 19x9.5 +25 fronts and 19x11 +40 rears. I did have an appointment to get my OEM wheels powder coated next week, but I figured screw it, if I want Satin Bronze wheels I might as well look for aftermarket wheels, and then Apexs popped up and I fell in love. Can't wait to get these and see how the car comes together with the Maxton Design kit I just bought as well.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
if your wondering:
Seibon Hood
EVS Fenders
13mm spacers around
HKS adj. springs
IMG_2426.jpg
IMG_2431.jpg
IMG_2428.jpg
IMG_2439.jpg
IMG_2438 (1).jpg
I love those fenders, holy crap! Car is stunning. The only thing I could see doing now would be a nice set of aftermarket wheels!

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I drove it! Been sitting in the garage for almost two weeks. Cloudy 55deg day here. It's amazing how much better the car feels in the cool weather we are now getting in the area. However, I am once again reminded how poorly these stock tires do once the tarmac temperature drops! At least easily sliding it around all over the pace is fun. :thumbsup:
The stock tires also don't like being tuned on Ethanol and making 500+ horsepower and torque to the wheels lol.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Pre-loaded Forza Horizon 5 to enjoy a virtual Mk5 Supra while the real one gets little usage during the winter months.

Hopefully, I'll see some of you guys mobbing all sorts of Mk5s in game.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Drove my Supra for the first time at night since owning it as of Feb. (yeah strange). Typically take the suv when we go out for the evening.

The dash looks great as do the headlights.

Enjoyable.

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
How's this for a day?

Finally got up the nerve to install the spoiler and the red mirror covers. Mind you this is my first sports car and I'm slowly learning and getting more comfortable making cosmetic mods. YouTube vids, test, practice, Amazon / RexSpeed / Toyota dealership orders, design. Execute.

spoiler.redcaps.jpeg

Drive around the block and Toyota assist comes on. Both drivers side tires are low..... call Assist immediately. That was 4:45PM.... at 8:41PM I drove her onto the back of a flat bed to the adopted dealership. I have a feeling tomorrow will be another day of "What did I do in my Supra" for me.
Based on living in northern Virginia, I might prefer all season tires to performance. Input is most welcome. Suuuuuuuuuuper bummed.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
How's this for a day?

Finally got up the nerve to install the spoiler and the red mirror covers. Mind you this is my first sports car and I'm slowly learning and getting more comfortable making cosmetic mods. YouTube vids, test, practice, Amazon / RexSpeed / Toyota dealership orders, design. Execute.

spoiler.redcaps.jpeg

Drive around the block and Toyota assist comes on. Both drivers side tires are low..... call Assist immediately. That was 4:45PM.... at 8:41PM I drove her onto the back of a flat bed to the adopted dealership. I have a feeling tomorrow will be another day of "What did I do in my Supra" for me.
Based on living in northern Virginia, I might prefer all season tires to performance. Input is most welcome. Suuuuuuuuuuper bummed.
You probably would have been fine just pumping the tires up. What's the weather like over there? Did the temperature drop significantly lately?

Spoiler and mirror caps look great.

Nocturnal LE

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Pre-loaded Forza Horizon 5 to enjoy a virtual Mk5 Supra while the real one gets little usage during the winter months.

Hopefully, I'll see some of you guys mobbing all sorts of Mk5s in game.
Is that pc? All I have is iracing, but there no mkv Supra in it