What did you do to your Supra today?

Lilchief

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 premium, 2015 Corolla LE
My nephew came down in his 86 and we got my car out on the road for the first time since November of last year. He was also excited to get pictures of the cars together.
FB6DA934-59EB-46A5-BE59-EBC01760C714.jpeg
where can I get that lift?

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Lol the homies were timing me too! 😂😂 15 minutes for both fronts and then same for the rears. 🤘🏽
Bruh.... When I did my spring install the fronts were legit like 30 mins total. The rears took about 4 days because reassembly was a pain in the dick. The damn hub swivel hole just would not line up for the life of me and I ended up stripping the factory bolt and had to source another. Do you undo the sway bar when doing this or something? Even after getting the new bolt, I still couldn't get that damn thing to line up easily at all.

Karacticus

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF Supra
where can I get that lift?
I got that lift and bridge jacks from Greg Smith Equipment in 2011. I believe they now sell through Tooltopia.com. I recall it being around $3500 shipped back in the day.

Unfortunately, steel prices have hit the cost of lifts pretty hard.

it’s sitting under a 10.5 foot ceiling. Taller would be better.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Bruh.... When I did my spring install the fronts were legit like 30 mins total. The rears took about 4 days because reassembly was a pain in the dick. The damn hub swivel hole just would not line up for the life of me and I ended up stripping the factory bolt and had to source another. Do you undo the sway bar when doing this or something? Even after getting the new bolt, I still couldn't get that damn thing to line up easily at all.
Lining up the rears were a little annoying for me too. Just ended up using a jack to lift the rotor and a pry bar to line up the 2nd hole, which made the first hole much easier to get the bolt through.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Lining up the rears were a little annoying for me too. Just ended up using a jack to lift the rotor and a pry bar to line up the 2nd hole, which made the first hole much easier to get the bolt through.
X3 just did it over the weekend. A prybar and Jack were my best friends. One side went smoothly, the other side, not so much. That second hole.....

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Also, got it aligned for the first time. Things were off and i don't blame it on the springs. Front right and rear left toe were off. If it was the springs, it would have been all 4 corners having issues, not just 2. Drives much better now. Next race is in less than 4 weeks to test it out.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
How does these manifolds perform against each other? Trying to decide which one to go with between Eospeed, AMS, and CSF.
I can't comment on AMS, because I don't have the data, but based on data I've seen at TX2K, the EOS manifold kept IATs down anywhere from 20-40 degrees C lower than CSFs