What did you do to your Supra today?

Fuji808

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nocturnal Supra Premium
is that the rexpeed replica?

how was the fitment?

what size spacers are you running front/rear?

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
I ordered from extreme on-line. Fitment overall was pretty good. Not running spacers. Supra spec 19x 9.5 +25 19x10.5 +35 although supposedly with the differential MY 23 the usual Supra spec had a little poke.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Installed CTS Turbo 200 cell catted DP, used a Vibrant O2 extender with the smallest restrictor…. Still got a CEL :(
I have a catted VSRF DP. Took me forever to find a combination of hardware that worked, but I finally stopped getting CELs.
... Then I had to put the stock one back on for the class I run. 🤦🏼😂

This looks nice. Isn’t It funny how 10 years ago when drls had a yellow tint to them, people would swap them for aftermarket white ones, and nowadays we swap white drls for yellow!
People always change things, no matter what. If they are orange, people will change them to clear and vise versa. Red tail lights are changed to clear, clear change to red. Must change all parts. 😂

Installed “Artisan” fender flares.
I could actually use these on the front of my car. Details?

**Edit: never mind. I don't think I need fender flares enough to pay $1,500 plus paint 😂

syyc

First Name
21 years old
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra Pure800
I don't usually post but thought I'd share a pic of the CMST Hood with the VTT Valve cover I just put on:
IMG_3526.JPG

The extra vacuum line has really been helping with catching the blow by from the pure turbo in the catch can.

I'm still not sure which intake manifold to go with port injection if anyone has any suggestions