What did you do to your Supra today?

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
The tail lights are gorgeous. Is that the clear or smoked? Also what website did you get them from and are you happy with the purchase. I’m getting ready to buy them.
Super hard to tell since I have not seen those in person yet but am just about to order a set myself in smoked. They LOOK like they're the clear option but I could be mistaken.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I installed that factory JDM cup holder cover thingie today. Contrary to what others have mentioned, the fit was snug as it should be and no issue. I also updated my car and her MAX360c to run my iPhone15Pro.. adjusted PSI and took her off Flatstoppers. Car is ready to run for the season.. first stop, I need to go for an emissions check. :crazy:

Then will do a quick oil change and enjoy the drive until September. :love:

YukonSupra

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Phantom
Super hard to tell since I have not seen those in person yet but am just about to order a set myself in smoked. They LOOK like they're the clear option but I could be mistaken.
Those are the smoked. I have the same set, and I can attest that they look FANTASTIC on the car!

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Those are the smoked. I have the same set, and I can attest that they look FANTASTIC on the car!
Same here. The smoked tails go really well with the smoked V2 F1-style reverse/brake light from OLM.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just ordered studs and titanium lug nuts last night. This morning I ordered the smoke heritage lights from OEM+ and some wheel spacers, magnetic drain plug, and then the front and rear badge kit with the wheel caps in matte black with red logo for my matte storm grey Supra with red interior. I think that will all look fantastic on the car

YukonSupra

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Phantom
I just ordered studs and titanium lug nuts last night. This morning I ordered the smoke heritage lights from OEM+ and some wheel spacers, magnetic drain plug, and then the front and rear badge kit with the wheel caps in matte black with red logo for my matte storm grey Supra with red interior. I think that will all look fantastic on the car
Some dirty shots from the garage after installing a bunch of stuff over the Easter Weekend.

IMG_8794.jpeg
IMG_8795.jpeg
IMG_8811.jpeg
IMG_8784.jpeg
IMG_8790.jpeg
IMG_8791.jpeg

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Prepping for my track day in Vegas this weekend. Rotated tires, pulled wheel studs and re-loctited them, nut and bolt check, updated trans tune to version 1.3 and made sure it still had oil in the engine. Brake pads are still looking good after 6 big track events and a few auto-x events. Going to wash it tonight and I should be ready to go!

IMG_0157.jpg

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Some dirty shots from the garage after installing a bunch of stuff over the Easter Weekend.

IMG_8794.jpeg
IMG_8795.jpeg
IMG_8811.jpeg
IMG_8784.jpeg
IMG_8790.jpeg
IMG_8791.jpeg
Same color as my car too! I also have all the verus engine bay dressup stuff and the jack pucks as well.

What exhaust are you running? Almost looks like boost logic tips

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I installed that factory JDM cup holder cover thingie today. Contrary to what others have mentioned, the fit was snug as it should be and no issue. I also updated my car and her MAX360c to run my iPhone15Pro.. adjusted PSI and took her off Flatstoppers. Car is ready to run for the season.. first stop, I need to go for an emissions check. :crazy:

Then will do a quick oil change and enjoy the drive until September. :love:
Any pictures/ vid? Maybe my set was faulty. If it's snug I'll buy another set while I'm in Japan.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Any pictures/ vid? Maybe my set was faulty. If it's snug I'll buy another set while I'm in Japan.
Yeah, just a quick picture.. No looseness at all. 👍

1712696356733-ui.jpg