What do you do for a living?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Sometimes I wonder if I'm learning too much, currently focused on Golang and creating gRPC APIs, and learning React.
I need programming friends to guide me 😂
Build a portfolio. Have a website and whatnot. Put some of your work there, as in what the program or script does... I'd not wait too long to get "a" job. Get one low level, learn challenges of working with people, getting orders as in getting bossed around, doing same thing 10,000 times, etc. etc..
Sponsored

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Design engineer in the automotive field. B.S in Mechanical Engineering

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Sometimes I wonder if I'm learning too much, currently focused on Golang and creating gRPC APIs, and learning React.
I need programming friends to guide me 😂
https://willmy062020plusecugotorussia.com runs a 10 node Raspberry pi cluster. It's written in Elixir, needs Memcached, CockroachDB, CloudFlare, libcluster, some saas bullshit, javascript inc. websockets, Varnish and a bunch of other shit I forgot about.

Literally HTML is all it would have needed.

Edit 1: Oh, and all of that shit had be to hand compiled to run on ARM, because RPi. Oh, and it's all scheduled with Kubernetes with Traefik for routing the pods together.

Edit 2: And a full test suite, including e2e tests, with a complete CICD pipeline built on GitHub Actions.

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 21.14.24.png

Last edited:

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
https://willmy062020plusecugotorussia.com runs a 10 node Raspberry pi cluster. It's written in Elixir, needs Memcached, CockroachDB, CloudFlare, libcluster, some saas bullshit, javascript inc. websockets, Varnish and a bunch of other shit I forgot about.

Literally HTML is all it would have needed.
Show off :D 😂

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Run my brand/company. I made an anime car voice box thing last year that did pretty well so I just do this now
Just ordered one last batch. Good quality! Gives the homies a few good laughs, the wife just shakes her head. Even better since she is Japanese :D. Keep killing it with your brand man!

outxlove

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.outof.love
Car(s)
2020 Widebody 3.0 Premium / 93 FD RX7 / 90 240sx
Just ordered one last batch. Good quality! Gives the homies a few good laughs, the wife just shakes her head. Even better since she is Japanese :D. Keep killing it with your brand man!
thank you so much haha that means a ton! Handful of supporters on the forums. Y’all are great. Be sure to leave a comment if you order anything again and I’ll for sure toss in extras!