What meth to use

A90Enemy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I am recently unlocking my ecu and just bought a meth kit i bought the Snow performance stage 2.5 im prepping everything so when i unlock at the end of the month i can tune for all of it at once just wondering what meth to use M1 or M5 os there a big difference what are some of you guys running
Sponsored

KAREEMMK5

First Name
Kareem
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
mk5
I am recently unlocking my ecu and just bought a meth kit i bought the Snow performance stage 2.5 im prepping everything so when i unlock at the end of the month i can tune for all of it at once just wondering what meth to use M1 or M5 os there a big difference what are some of you guys running
does it matter? meth is meth.. the more you use the more addicted you become!

jokes aside i use renegade

https://renegaderacefuel.com/product/methanol-fuel-renegade-race-fuel/

OP
OP
A90Enemy

A90Enemy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M1 currently.. that’ll change.
i was looking into M5 or M1 but not sure but i see majority run M1 so i’m leaning towards it

dzeleski

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 2017 Tacoma
If you don't know what you need, you likely need M1 + Water 50/50.
Exactly this. If you are using Water/Meth unless your tuner says something to you specifically only use M1 for the mix.

In really short details...

M1 is just alcohol, nothing else.
M3/M5 are power adders meaning they have hydrocarbons added. Those hydrocarbons will not aid in pulling heat out of the charge air. In the case of M5 it also has an additive.

One of the major risks with using M3/M5 with meth injection is combustion well before compression and sometimes inside of the intake.

TL;DR: If you are using meth injection and you need to ask this question use M1 mixed by weight, not volume. For 5 gallons of 50/50 water/meth you would use around 2.8 gallons of meth and 2.2 gallons of water. If you go by volume you will have slightly less then a 50/50 ratio biased towards too much water.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
M1 if you are not a drag queen

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
OP
OP
A90Enemy

A90Enemy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Update i unlocked the ecu and installed the meth kit and am running M1 just wondering how you guys are storing your M1 and transport it i recently put it in a gallon of water jug but not sure if there’s better ways was thinking of buying VP racing 5 gallon jug and using that but not sure

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Update i unlocked the ecu and installed the meth kit and am running M1 just wondering how you guys are storing your M1 and transport it i recently put it in a gallon of water jug but not sure if there’s better ways was thinking of buying VP racing 5 gallon jug and using that but not sure
VP Racing 5 gallon jugs.
Sponsored