What's after the Supra?

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I think for me I'm going to keep my Supra for as long as she does not require major repairs.. so it could be a long while since I only drive her about 1000 miles a year.

I am interested in getting a modern inexpensive daily driver.. maybe an Impreza RS or GTI.. somewhere in the $30-40K range. Something nice enough, but not expensive so that I can park the car without thinking too hard where I park.
Sponsored

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I think for me I'm going to keep my Supra for as long as she does not require major repairs.. so it could be a long while since I only drive her about 1000 miles a year.

I am interested in getting a modern inexpensive daily driver.. maybe an Impreza RS or GTI.. somewhere in the $30-40K range. Something nice enough, but not expensive so that I can park the car without thinking too hard where I park.
The MK8 GTI and Golf R are really nice cars despite the awful infotainment. They took any engagement out of the driving experience vs the MK7 though. Test drove both and they're so boring. Great people movers, but that's about it IMO.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
The MK8 GTI and Golf R are really nice cars despite the awful infotainment. They took any engagement out of the driving experience vs the MK7 though. Test drove both and they're so boring. Great people movers, but that's about it IMO.
Thanks for the info! In this case, probably better I check out the Impreza RS as well. I mean if boring is okay, why not pay less. lol

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Before my Supra, I was driving a Lexus LC500. Then I had my daughter and while I was able to manage the first 6 months of getting the babyseat in and out of the backseat, it started getting old real quick. I ended up trading it in for the new Infiniti QX60 3 row suv and absolutely love it. However, I quickly got the sportscar itch again and decided to buy the Supra. Absolutely love the this car as well as a personal "daddy's day out" car. Not sure what is next for me yet though.

lc500.jpg
The LC500 is the Supra if Toyota actually made it. Big, beautiful, powerful grand tourer. Funny how people are so upset about the BMW thing when what they want already exists.

I mean, the MK4 Supra was a Soarer after all.

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
I'm genuinely curious. Not planning to change now. But what is the next upgrade/sidegrade path after Supra ownership? What's been on your mind?

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Since it's my fun car, not anything at the moment and few yrs from now. Once I have a kid. I would probably get an M varient bmw SUV.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Good question, I like Supra but I’m 6’3” 270lbs and it’s not the easiest thing to get in or out of. I’ve changed my mind 100 times but right now I’m crush’n hard on the 24’ S550 AMG. If anyone has experience with these cars, let me know!

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Believe it or not I actually did. I typed in "after supra", I guess I missed "the" and then nothing came up. I'll delete. Don't want to upset anyone, lol
Mods can merge..

Kmj442

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium, '17 RDX, '12 Cooper S
I bit the bullet and ordered an M2, should be here in Oct. Alpine white, 6spd, no carbon package. Its just about the same price as trying to get into an MT supra at this point since the BMW dealer is MSRP and I could order exactly what I wanted. Its not as "special" and loses in the looks department and I know the AT is faster on track but for 99% of my driving I will like having the MT more and for the RARE occasion where its more than 2 people, I have a backseat (don't know that thats ever been an issue with the supra).

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium

Not sure If you're into big hatches but stinger gt as a daily is an option too.

21+ low miles should be near 40.