Where are all the deals for the 2020?

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
True- the risk of that is there. However, to counteract that, the car will be kept low mileage (less than 18k miles) to offset the risk of the car depreciating at a rate faster than the expected residual value.

I suggest you read up on these loans, and not assume that all balloon loans are terrible. There are actually people that do this with Porscheā€™s that hold their value quite well, and are able to drive a Porsche around for a year or two and flip it without paying an arm and a leg. Those cars have historical data on their side, whereas the 2020 Supra really doesnā€™t at this point.

Either way, whichever route I decide to take, I am pretty set on purchasing a 2020 Supra. Whether itā€™s this one with this loan, or a different Supra with different terms.

Thanks for your insight.
Key phrase "Porsches that hold their value quite well". This is not that. I know what you're thinking, that this will go up in value like the MKIV. It won't. At least not in 3 years. This is a BMW and will suffer from BMW depreciation.
An exception could be made for rare examples like a GRMN in very limited numbers. They might go up in value sooner, depending on how many are made. But a basic model, even a Launch or A91 edition, not happening.

Do yourself a favor, go for the sure thing. Take the loan/lease where you have no surprises, and know where you stand from start to finish. It might cost a little more per month, but you'll save in the end.
Sponsored