Which spoiler to get

Dmscott77

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 gr Supra
Anyone know if a good deal on spoilers? Or any one tried to cheap eBay ones to see if they fit.
for some reason it didn’t bother me spending money on downpipe exhaust brakes tune etc. but I’m being cheap with the spoiler.

OP
OP

Vexeclipse2007

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra (future)
Anyone know if a good deal on spoilers? Or any one tried to cheap eBay ones to see if they fit.
for some reason it didn’t bother me spending money on downpipe exhaust brakes tune etc. but I’m being cheap with the spoiler.
There are ones on ebay for 250 shipped. From what i can gather the quality is spot on

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red

My spoiler was $200 shipped and painted from Taiwan and it was perfect fit and paint.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I have the V1 on mine, the V2 looks better on the traditional bmw style vehicles imo. Saw a M4 with the V2 last night and it looked amazing.
I like the V2 as well more than the others with a notch or squared off edge. The curved fit seems to fit the car's styling better.

R_R8TED

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixelatedgamer.com
Car(s)
2021 Supra MKV 3.0, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Both look great IMO, but I went with the first style myself (A91 replica with high gloss finish) and love it against the white.

awhNuVL.jpg

R_R8TED

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixelatedgamer.com
Car(s)
2021 Supra MKV 3.0, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
That's not an A91 wing breh... that's a rexpeed V1
Oh, my apologies! New to the platform and parts here. Let me correct myself, I'm very happy with my Rexspeed V1 in high gloss =) Definitely plan on adding carbon fiber to the other areas of the MKV, where exterior black plastic inserts are present.