XHP Reviews and Feedback!

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
I've been playing with the values and I still dont even understand torque reduction upshifts. There's a big difference between stage 1 and stage 2, sadly stage 1 doesn't seem to give you fast shifts at all compared to stage 2 so I'm back to stage 2 (it says its for high power cars and im stock, so im probably being excessive). I'm trying to play with torque reduction upshifts, because I did the ignition cut shifts to the lowest values in my last post. I'm going to try cranking +20% on 3,4,5,6 gears to try and force as many fast shifts as possible. If anyone is a real expert on xhp feel free to let me know how to do this, I'm still learning.
Sponsored

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
I went to track and ran the full stock tune (stage 0 in xhp), I noticed that often at turn 9 east thunderhill the car wouldn't do an ignition cut / fast upshift 3->4->5, maybe because the car isn't on flat ground? I flashed stage 2 without custom flash settings and all my shifts were then fast again. For those chasing 100 milliseconds, stage 2 is certainly faster.

I'm also now playing with stage 3 stock car (still no custom flash settings) and it might be better for street driving than stage 2? More info to follow.

Tiago719

First Name
Tiago
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Toyota Supra 2013 Nissan Gtr
I went to track and ran the full stock tune (stage 0 in xhp), I noticed that often at turn 9 east thunderhill the car wouldn't do an ignition cut / fast upshift 3->4->5, maybe because the car isn't on flat ground? I flashed stage 2 without custom flash settings and all my shifts were then fast again. For those chasing 100 milliseconds, stage 2 is certainly faster.

I'm also now playing with stage 3 stock car (still no custom flash settings) and it might be better for street driving than stage 2? More info to follow.
Please keep us posted, i've just got xhp and installed it today
I've copied your settings, I've haven't driven the car yet as here in switzerland its making -4Ā°c
i'm on stage 3 v1.3 i've made 430 whp on a dyno but i was hitting the torque limiter on 3rd gear
ps i'm also running the feature torque limiter per gear as RWD

Thanks for your help

Xproplayer

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra White
Please keep us posted, i've just got xhp and installed it today
I've copied your settings, I've haven't driven the car yet as here in switzerland its making -4Ā°c
i'm on stage 3 v1.3 i've made 430 whp on a dyno but i was hitting the torque limiter on 3rd gear
ps i'm also running the feature torque limiter per gear as RWD

Thanks for your help
Welcome to the club! Make sure and respect the 50 mile / 80km break in, the trans will act funny and that's fine, especially your first few KM of driving. Stage 2 / 3 should be fine for your power. My sport settings were designed to be a bit more mild instead of holding RPMs, usually if I'm driving actually sporty I'm in manual mode.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
That is the biggest difference I noticed with XHP on track. All the "soft and lazy" shifts like that went away. I think it's part of the stability programming.

Tiago719

First Name
Tiago
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Toyota Supra 2013 Nissan Gtr
@Xproplayer
Thanks for your help
Do you know the difference between versions v1.1 and v1.3

Also what would be the best settings for roll racing and 60 130

thanks in advance

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
I have the MHD Dongle and it seems that works so might have to order this my dyno guy, big BMW shop, was raving about it. But damn why is the Supra iike 2x more expensive

Bigjsn250

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Finally pulled the trigger, car is currently on Stage 2. Best money Iā€™ve spent since the engine tune. The 2nd gear start is worth the money alone. Iā€™m amazed how the car feels when accelerating at WOT, it feels like itā€™s pulling much harder right after the shifts. If anyone is on the fence, do it, well worth it.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Finally pulled the trigger, car is currently on Stage 2. Best money Iā€™ve spent since the engine tune. The 2nd gear start is worth the money alone. Iā€™m amazed how the car feels when accelerating at WOT, it feels like itā€™s pulling much harder right after the shifts. If anyone is on the fence, do it, well worth it.
What are your supporting mods?

SupraSa1yan

First Name
SSJBLUE
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 supra 3.0, 21 Taco
Has anyone messed with the "custom launch control" "set torque launch" and "override brake boost" options? Are these new options? Didnt see them before. Wondering if any tips/recommendations. On e50 dp tune, thanks!

Screenshot_20240321_183549_xHP Flashtool.jpg

MacAllan30

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, LC200
Yep. Running a custom 93 tune on the JB4 and xHP stage 3. It all does fine together. I can't think of anything tune/JB4-related that really wouldn't work well with xHP...
Does it matter which is installed first?
Sponsored