2 offers in less than a week and tons of un-wanted attention

nc_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Pro
Can confirm, this thing gets an hilarious amount of attention from onlookers - and always positive.

I've owned some special looking things in the past, and the Supra really takes the cake compared to the goodwill people have towards it.

A couple of times I've seen kids looking at it - once at Goodwood, the other at my local Toyota - and with their parents permission got them to sit in the drivers set and rev the car a bit.
We've got to do our duty to inspire the next generation of petrolheads!
Sponsored

Sigg

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Mk5,Supra 2018 KTM SuperDuke, 21 sienna plat
I've had mine since early April, only have 800 miles on it - the amount of attention the car gets is funny - its a total sausage magnet.
Can confirm beeches love this car. My wife too. ????

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
That's it? I got it 2 weeks ago and already have 867 miles...
Its a third car for me, and I have a motorcycle too :)

Im in chicagoland so the car then sits all winter until salt/snow is off road.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Can confirm beeches love this car. My wife too. ????
My wife laughed her ass off when I honked the horn.

"This cool looking car got this goofy little horn?!"

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
$5k over?….hehe….I get $50k-$60k OVER offers for my car week after week! One guy in California offered me a F360 and $15k cash for my MKIV (of course I turned it down). Yeah, the market is nuts right now…add inflation on top of that, woowee!

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
$5k over?….hehe….I get $50k-$60k OVER offers for my car week after week! One guy in California offered me a F360 and $15k cash for my MKIV (of course I turned it down). Yeah, the market is nuts right now…add inflation on top of that, woowee!
"Blah blah blah MKIV blah blah blah F360 blah blah blah Cash blah blah blah"

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Now now children, calmeth thou tits.

Anyway, I've already established how introverted I am. To the point where I put on earbuds when I wash my car or get gas. I even rush to put groceries in the trunk so nobody talks to me. It does make me smile when I drive by and hear kids go "wow that's a cool car!" Even though I hate children.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Now now children, calmeth thou tits.

Anyway, I've already established how introverted I am. To the point where I put on earbuds when I wash my car or get gas. I even rush to put groceries in the trunk so nobody talks to me. It does make me smile when I drive by and hear kids go "wow that's a cool car!" Even though I hate children.
Ahh cut from the same, my people! Haha

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
1637302809593.png

Your ideas appeal to me and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter... but I'd rather not meet in person.

Seriously my wife and I both have some level of social anxiety, although all the people that come up to me and comment on the car don't bother either of us that much. Some days it's 3-4 times and others just one... but it pretty much always gets a random "that's a nice Supra" from someone.

When we do venture out into public there's one sentence that we both understand instantly means to prepare for a rapid exit from whatever store, restaurant, etc. we are at: "Oh crap... I think I recognize him/her" ?

lordwalker

First Name
Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium, Macan GTS, RS5, Model Y
Maybe it's because I'm in socal, but people don't seem to pay that much attention to the MKV. But I might just be unapproachable idk ?

One thing I have noticed though is nobody wants the smoke-- mustangs, scat packs, Zs, etc all pretend not to look when we're at a red light. Best impromptu race I've had so far was with a tuned M6. But when I used to drive my BRZ around people would rev at me nonstop. I used to think it was all in good fun but I guess it was en ego thing all along...

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Maybe it's because I'm in socal, but people don't seem to pay that much attention to the MKV. But I might just be unapproachable idk ?

One thing I have noticed though is nobody wants the smoke-- mustangs, scat packs, Zs, etc all pretend not to look when we're at a red light. Best impromptu race I've had so far was with a tuned M6. But when I used to drive my BRZ around people would rev at me nonstop. I used to think it was all in good fun but I guess it was en ego thing all along...
Right - when you had a BRZ they knew they'd win.