2022 Model Year Toyota GR Supra

Multiple Choice: What changes are you expecting or would like to see for 2022?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Any and all news from Toyota on any product has been super secretive. I can say during the virtual dealer meeting nothing was mentioned about any changes to the Supra, but they really didn't mention anything any about products. We still don't know anything about the Tundra that is supposed to be out this year.
Wait, I thought it was already shown at a dealer meeting late last year.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/2022-toyota-tundra-spied.6963/

SupraYYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0
https://mag.toyota.co.uk/gr-supra-jarama-racetrack-edition/ says Android Auto is coming to the UK for 2021 (US model year 2022). It'd be nice if Toyota rolled Android Auto support out via an OTA for existing owners, like BMW did on a bunch of their 2019s and 2020s, but I'm not going to hold my breath. It seems very likely the 2022 model year will get it, at least.

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
Do you guys think there will be better incentives/pricing in May or October? I've never bought a Toyota before. Are there times of the year that they typically offer big incentives? Is the current $1500 cash back as good as it gets?

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
1500 is what they also offered last december. It will only be a better deal if it is a new older model year car sitting on the lot when the 22's are out in the showroom.

Paolo

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 SUPRA
I doubt there will be many updates for MY22 model.
Last year this time we knew about the MY21 and power plus suspension upgrades
Fast forward 1 year and still no news.
It is what it is.

KahnBB6

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'93 Lexus SC300 2JZGTE R154 LSD & 2023 GR86 6MT
Here’s hoping MY2023 will finally introduce a manual model... and not only on the 2.0L.

The GRMN, if it ever goes on sale outside of Japan, will be fantastic as a halo edition but will be virtually unobtainable.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
Do you guys think there will be better incentives/pricing in May or October? I've never bought a Toyota before. Are there times of the year that they typically offer big incentives? Is the current $1500 cash back as good as it gets?
I suspect it won’t get better rebate wise. With the supply chain shortages it appears to be a sellers year for vehicles. Supply and demand you know....and supply is going down with all the shortages.

ShakaDaKine

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 TG 3.0
I suspect it won’t get better rebate wise. With the supply chain shortages it appears to be a sellers year for vehicles. Supply and demand you know....and supply is going down with all the shortages.
I just picked up a Turbulence Gray 3.0 Premium with Driver Assist for $50,507. Dealers in MD are being pretty aggressive with their pricing right now. I could have gotten a Tungsten for $1K less, but I liked the TG better.

DatBassTho

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ram 1500
Are we sure they aren't just staying quiet to keep media attention on the new 86? Anyone got friends at Denso they can ask for the low down on? Never ask toyota...ask their suppliers ;)

DatBassTho

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ram 1500
I just picked up a Turbulence Gray 3.0 Premium with Driver Assist for $50,507. Dealers in MD are being pretty aggressive with their pricing right now. I could have gotten a Tungsten for $1K less, but I liked the TG better.

I've been talking to a dealer this week and they are already extending the $1500 rebate and emailing me options. He said any supra in the country I want he'll ship in and do a dealer swap. So I think they know the '22 is coming soon.

polaris

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2017 Corolla iM
Dang. I could only get Koons Westminster down to $52.5k. Where did you buy from?

autopc25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
push cart
Supply chain issues have hit some brands and models for sure. I know some automotive lines are slowing or down due to supply and logistic issues. Ford pick up trucks comes to mind. Is the Supra line delayed or down due to parts delays also? I did not hear anything about it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.