Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
It does look pretty good, which probably means Akio didn't have a helping hand when it came to the exterior design lol. The current gen is just plain awful. CEOs really need to leave car design to car designers.

Suwopra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
A vast improvement in design … now if we could just get Prius drivers to learn how to drive. Most are a nightmare on the roadways.

Too bad the majority of the conservative buyers end up with a cheap looking 15” plastic hubcap making the design look even less desirable.

OP
OP
XtremeMaC

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
A vast improvement in design … now if we could just get Prius drivers to learn how to drive. Most are a nightmare on the roadways.
I've few friends that drive their Prius like they stole it. They're like no cop's gonna stop a Prius 😂

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
I don't know if it's this way everywhere, but Colorado Prius drivers are the worst. They're aggressively slow, meaning they'll cut you off, block the left lane, and force you to drive under the speed limit. People always complain about BMW and Dodge Ram drivers online, but they don't hold a candle to Prius drivers here.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I've few friends that drive their Prius like they stole it. They're like no cop's gonna stop a Prius 😂
~ they must all live in your area… ours just impede traffic flow. hyper mileaging?!?

Suwopra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91
I don't know if it's this way everywhere, but Colorado Prius drivers are the worst. They're aggressively slow, meaning they'll cut you off, block the left lane, and force you to drive under the speed limit. People always complain about BMW and Dodge Ram drivers online, but they don't hold a candle to Prius drivers here.
Anything for that mpg, in the right lane of course lol

Brostradamus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota 4Runner, 2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Prem
As a former Prius owner (I traded mine in for a 4runner 🤷‍♂️), I think it's an unfairly maligned vehicle. There's this negative perception of the Prius in enthusiast subculture, and unless you've driven the car yourself it's unlikely you'll understand it.

The Prius is not just some hippie-mobile, it's actually a miser. It encourages drivers to be cheap, it shows you how much money you saved every time you turn it off. The Prius actually rewards you for driving economically (read: slowly).

If you put the Prius in power mode and floor it, you get instant torque from the electric motors in the hybrid drive and you realize it's not actually a slouch at all.

That said, there's no excuse for left lane camping.

Suwopra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91
As a former Prius owner (I traded mine in for a 4runner 🤷‍♂️), I think it's an unfairly maligned vehicle. There's this negative perception of the Prius in enthusiast subculture, and unless you've driven the car yourself it's unlikely you'll understand it.

The Prius is not just some hippie-mobile, it's actually a miser. It encourages drivers to be cheap, it shows you how much money you saved every time you turn it off. The Prius actually rewards you for driving economically (read: slowly).

If you put the Prius in power mode and floor it, you get instant torque from the electric motors in the hybrid drive and you realize it's not actually a slouch at all.

That said, there's no excuse for left-lane camping.
Couldn't have agreed more! Especially the "power" mode part lol. People would be surprised at how torquey it is in that mode lol. To get up to speed on the highways in that mode is no problem, and neither is zipping around town in that mode lol. I have to remind myself to get off that mode constantly when not needed lol. It's hard to get good mpg sometimes in the prius when i switch from the supra to the prius and vice versa when i baby the supra and get good mpg in the supra (i smile a bit when i get 27-30 mpg while cruising).

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lightning Yellow 3.0 Pro (2022 Delivery)
I really like it in that yellow.

Some design cues taken from the bZ4X.

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 RX-8, '23 BRZ, '24 3.0 MT
those 'fake vents' extending down the outside of the tail lights on the left & right of the rear end kinda look a90 supra-esque...

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, 2020 Porsche Macan
Good. One step further we have a GR Prius. 350 brake horsepower @315 lbs. ft of torque. And do the off-road things when want to be a hooligan on fire roads w/an LSD and the torque vector thing. And 50 mpg with stupidly gr8 reliability. It's the GR Corollas cousin with an Adderall fix.
Sponsored